Plus size bump pictures?

Wow, you all look great!! I feel abit jealous really, this is baby number 2 and my bump hasn't popped too much yet, I think I look preggers but not as big as with DS.

I know it's the worst thing you can do, compare your bump to last time and to others bumps as everyone is different, but at 26 weeks and a size 16 I expected to be bigger....I am sure in a few weeks time I will be popping big time.

Lovely to see all your lovely bumps though x

monst thats my bump i'm looking at tooo!!! this is my second baby and i was thinner when i had my first, and i dont look pregnant at all... but i look exactly like you (but a bit bigger!) you've deffinitely got some rounding going on there hun!! :) it'll pop out soon :D xx

I haven't checked out this thread in a little while-
I am loving all these bumps!!! Ladies, you look great! :happydance:

Ladies, I absolutely LOVE this thread. I'm about a size 18/20/22, depending on where I get my pants, and I have been incredibly worried that I won't "look pregnant."

People who know me tell me I am rounding out (not really a proper bump, I think baby is just pushing what flab was already there around a bit!) and that they can tell I'm preggers. I'm sure people who don't know me well just think I'm fat! I'm just now 14 weeks, so I think I will take a picture now and post it later as a comparison. Thank you for giving me the courage to do so!

P.S. I have the "B" shape too. I think its because I'm guilty of buying pants that are tight at the waist so I didn't look pregnant before I was, lol!

awww hey Blonde, glad u have been inspired to take that before shot! makes u feel so much better when u can see the progress and its also amzing how quick you change shape. you are still quite early for any major changes but watch that space hun cause before you know it "BAM" Ul wonder what all the fuss was about.
Im the same size as you and I love my bump....I think my bump sexy! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I am LOVING the pics on here. Big is definately beautiful when pregnant.

I realised a slight pattern has emerged with my bump pics, I seem to be doing them at 2 week intervals, so here is my latest :)

I've put up my 22 week pic too for comparison. I havent been able to see them side by side yet, so I cant tell if I'm bigger or not!

Again I am in the same damn top (I'm just going to use the excuse I want all my bump pics in the same top!) rather than that i'm skanky and wear the same thing every week!

This is 22+2

22+2.jpg

this is today at 24 +2

24+3.jpg

I just changed my recent pic as it was too close to the camera! Its me today at 24+3

all your bumps look amazing ladies. Am looking forward to posting in this section
No-one has a B like mine. Mine is the biggest B in the world so interested to see what happens these next months x

Hi Ladies,

I realised a slight pattern has emerged with my bump pics, I seem to be doing them at 2 week intervals, so here is my latest :)

I've put up my 22 week pic too for comparison. I havent been able to see them side by side yet, so I cant tell if I'm bigger or not!

Again I am in the same damn top (I'm just going to use the excuse I want all my bump pics in the same top!) rather than that i'm skanky and wear the same thing every week!

This is 22+2

View attachment 34218

this is today at 24 +2

View attachment 34219

your bump is definately bigger! its better to take the piccies every 2 weeks i think as the difference will be more noticable. i hope my bump will look as good as yours does xx

looking good boomers :)
xx

Thanks Sparkle....my OH actually told me off as the latest pic was too close to the mirror!!! I'm going to retake one today and replace it later! I want to be able to see the difference!

Hi Ladies,

This is 22+2

View attachment 34218

this is today at 24 +2

View attachment 34219

your bump is definately bigger! its better to take the piccies every 2 weeks i think as the difference will be more noticable. i hope my bump will look as good as yours does xx

Thanks Vixta :hugs: I'm quite proud of my bump now.....I've always had one of those bellys where the fat goes straight to it.....for once I'm proud to have big belly!!!

I'm worried though as it just keeps growing!!! I can barely get off the sofa at the moment without a helping hand....whats it going to be like in the weeks to come!!!

Loving the bumps ladies :D
I will add my 16 +5 in 5 days lol xxxxx

Oh God I LOVE this thread!! Im a big girl, size 22/24 when i got preggers, does anyone find that gettign maternity clothes is really hard?? If i buy 26/28 tops from Evans then i have really baggy arm holes and it doesnt fit right, if that makes sense?

I will post a pic of my bump when I take one at 15 weeks :) xx

Here is my plus size bump at 23 weeks........please excuse my pj's!

https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9456/23weeks.jpg

your bump looks just like mine and i'm 23 weeks today, this has been a big relief for me as i have been really worried.

was a size 18 when became pregnant and was in the prcess of lossing weight had lost 5 stone and was still toning what i had.

thanks for sharing this pic i'm very happy now x:flower:

Oh God I LOVE this thread!! Im a big girl, size 22/24 when i got preggers, does anyone find that gettign maternity clothes is really hard?? If i buy 26/28 tops from Evans then i have really baggy arm holes and it doesnt fit right, if that makes sense?

Hi,

I was a size 22 before i fell pregnant. I've found Dorothy perkins and Next size 22 fit me fine (maybe vene slightly too big!) I'm still wearing a lot of my pre pregnancy tops...I only have 1 or two vest tops that are maternity.

Have you tried these 2 places? If they dont seem to fit you, then Simply be have a maternity range that goes up to 30 I think.

i have found that some bits in the maternity range at H&M fit me :) xxxx

I buy my clothes at 2 plus size stores we have here, instead of trying to figure out if they have maternity wear for my size I just went and bought a couple sizes up to last me through the winter. :)

*edit* I know what you mean about the armholes, I have the same issue with the shirts I bought a couple sizes bigger.

hey huni, marks and spencers do maternity clothes up to a size 22 so does next xxx

this is me at 23+5 (taken yesterday) :flower:

Attachments

• Photo113.jpg
    Photo113.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member