Plus size bump pictures?

I remember you getting your BFP! How on earth are you already 32 weeks?! You look amazing! :hugs:

To be honest....I DON'T KNOW!!! :haha: I can't believe in the next 4-8 weeks my lil miss will finally be here!! OMG! But thankyou! I really didn't think I had grown too much really then I put that same top on yesterday and just thought...hmmm...so I snapped a pic, side by sided them on the computer...whoa!:dohh: lol Again, thankyou so much!

Thank you ClaireNicole, Megg and Jellycat. I shall just have to get more empire-line cut tops that skim the B and accept it's never going away.

angelmyky you look gorgeous in that dress! I've been to like 5 peacocks and none do the maternity range- soooo annoying!

thank you, oh i went to look for maternity clothes but they had crappy stuff in there. there was just horrible tops and boring trousers. so i decided to look at the normal clothes but in a bigger size than i am, i found 3 but i only liked that one. the thing i like about peacocks is they do up to a big size so i got my dress in a bigger size than i would in maternity clothes, it was abit big on the top but flowed perfectly on my bump and it still has plenty of room for growing. :D

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Whenever I wear this dress >>>> https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...ategory_rn=111560&productId=1594014&langId=-1 everyone stares at my bump- and have done since around 26 weeks. I wear it with leggings btw.
So for those B bumpers out there- this dress is a real popper!!!
And for those with B Bump worries- believe me, the top part of your belly gets miles bigger than the lower floppy bit and just fades into the background...there is no mistaking it!
xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fran, I thought I was stuck with a B belly with DD...but it popped out into a nice round shape. Its frustrating havin to wait a bit longer, but it will happen :)

lol are you SURE you want to get married babydea? I love and hate being married! I love my husband but its so FINAL lol Luckily hes really good about letting me have space if I need it lol I just jet up to the parents for a weekend! Nothing will make you appreciate what you have like spending 3 days with your family :rofl: Why don't you make that man of your marry you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats funny..were not be married but been together 9 years so i can undertstand where your coming from hun lol how long you been married? we went to paris yesterday for the day just a little day trip before baby is born and i think hes finally got the hint to marry me lol he said yesterday that me and babby are hes world and that he will finalise that soon that i think ..who knows lol he got me this massive bear for me and baby lol what you think? lol

maybe not be a ring but boy was it a BIG surprise lol xx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Day%20trip%20to%20Paris/29052010931-11.jpg

That is a MASSIVE teddy!!! I've been married a year and a half but been together 5 years... and somtimes it feel slike 100 lol. But hes been so freakin amazing lately I don't know what I'd do without him... So I guess i'll keep him for a few more years lol! Your going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!

So I'm still a plus-size 1st trimester mom-to-be, but wanted to ask a question to all of you.

I'm worried these days. I was a size 20/22 before getting pregnant and am just shy of 6' tall. At 10 weeks & 2 days, I'm already finding all my clothes uncomfortable. I just bought some size 24 clothes which are too big, but at least are comfy.

When did you switch to maternity clothes... or did you just buy bigger "normal" clothes? When did your baby bump start to show?

Morning, I haven't fitted into my trousers for a while now. and have been living in leggings. But I think I am starting to show now And are nearly 20 weeks.

So I'm still a plus-size 1st trimester mom-to-be, but wanted to ask a question to all of you.

I'm worried these days. I was a size 20/22 before getting pregnant and am just shy of 6' tall. At 10 weeks & 2 days, I'm already finding all my clothes uncomfortable. I just bought some size 24 clothes which are too big, but at least are comfy.

When did you switch to maternity clothes... or did you just buy bigger "normal" clothes? When did your baby bump start to show?

Hi, i'm the same size as you and had bloat from around 8-10 weeks and all of my trousers were way too tight making morning sickness a whole lot worse. I just bought maternity trousers straight away as i figured that i would need them soon enough anyway. Just make sure you get the over bump ones though, the under bump ones are useless for us cuddly ladies. Most of my tops are all still fine as i have lots of long loose ones anyway. Good luck.

i really wanted to post some bump pics but the file's too big, anyone know how to resize?

Hi girlies

Here is my 27 week bump pic and my 23 week for comparison (with my hair down). What do you think?

Emma x

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
just figured out how to re-size so here's my 19 week bump x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 14
  • bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 12
yep can def see the difference! looks great! i wish id start to show. obviously i have a flabby belly already, i was a size 14 before bfp, but im not showing at all! i can feel my stomach has changed shape and is alot harder but no one else can see it....no one :(

Thanks girls! Lovely bump Kirst264, nice and round and defined!

Aw makeithappen you will start to show soon. I had a flabby belly too (it's still a bit flabby now!) and was a size UK 16-18 pre-pregnancy. I don't think I started to look actually pregnant until between 20 and 23 weeks and I still think I look fat rather than pregnant sometimes lol I think we view our bumps differently from other people, you should post a piccy!

xx

Well I personally have a horrible b belly going on, but the top of my belly is really rounded out, so I cant wear tight clothes but I can deffinatly pull off the belly look :)
and for the mat. clothes question, i noticed my clothes getting tight around 8 weeks too so I say just go for maternity stuff its worth it...

my bumps starting to change! im feeling abit depressed with being bigger so bump being different! im defo going to loose weight before the next baby.

4weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/4weeks-1.jpg

16weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/16weeks.jpg

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member