Plus size bump pictures?

I have a belly band but I don't like it cause it makes my back sweat, lol. Besides it just rolls down when I sit.

Oh you got the bad kind then!!!!! Because Mine never rolls down...sometimes I scrunch it up though because if my pants are unbuttoned then it goes over that and then I use it more in a beltish way!!! And it works!

i got some bump bands from next! they were rubbish! rolled down constantly oooh i hated them! ive had a look on ebay, are the ones you got clairenicole the be mine ones? whats the sizing like?

I'm a 20... pre preg. And I got the m/L and its perfect!!! Its not constricting tight but it keeps my pants up and doesn't roll down. I would stick with a M/L maybe for a 22 and then I would go up to the xl. and my is Be Band I got it from Target. Even though I HATE Target lol

i have 2 belly bands....one in black and one in white. i used to like wearing them but it just seems too much hassle now. i like loose fitting clothes, things that float over my bump, i hate anything that clings to my belly. doesnt feel comfortable at all otherwise, so ive ditched my bands. plus my baby doesnt seem to like anything against my skin, he seems to kick my leggings, underwear etc. doesnt like them, they arent even tight so i dont know why he does it lol. he moves under them too so they feel tighter. i think he must want me naked or something. :haha:

oh i have a question. i went to see my midwife yesterday and she checked the position of the baby. apparently he was head down.....i read up in my book and it says that head down position doesnt normally happen until 34+ weeks, so they get ready for labour later on. erm i was wondering if anyone has had their baby head down this early....surely he shouldnt be there so soon?? i can still feel him pushing down....the bottom left side aches so much, feels bruised too. do you think he'll move back away eventually or just stay there the whole way through now? i hope he moves soon, i cant sleep or get comfy, and walking is harder because hes pushing down etc. :( but i do think its funny when he kicks my breasts.....looks funny. :rofl:

haha poke him in the head with the bump lol i always do that to pete..when hes looking to the left or right sitting down i walk up to him and poke the bump in hes face pow lol hehe

either way hun low or high bump is lookking lovely :) xx

Thanks :hugs: looking at your pics you should be a model, stunning lady! I bump him in the face at night when he says goodnight to his daughter lol. Do you think boy bumps tend to be higher and stick out more where as girly bumps are spread out and low?? Love the teddy your OH got you and bubs, too cute! xx

hahha model :haha::haha: i wish hun...if only eh :) :dohh: im finding this little boy is sticking out alot but somtimes hes low sometimes hes high depends on him really he wiggles around so much now he must be so uncomfortable i think id be up down all day too if i was stuck in side me for 9months lol lol hehe :winkwink: xx

Has there been a change?

20 week bump (side)
https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2231/200my.jpg

24 week bump (side)
https://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3356/2402a.jpg

20 week bump (front)
https://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7688/2022.jpg

24 week bump (front)
https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5789/240k.jpg

anyone notice any difference?

hey princess.......theres more shape now and its alittle higher too... less b shape bump hun..looking more full :) whoop whoop x

Has there been a change?

20 week bump (side)
https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2231/200my.jpg

24 week bump (side)
https://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3356/2402a.jpg

20 week bump (front)
https://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7688/2022.jpg

24 week bump (front)
https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5789/240k.jpg

anyone notice any difference?

I do!! Its looking fuller, rounder and alot higher!! Beautiful:thumbup: xx

haha poke him in the head with the bump lol i always do that to pete..when hes looking to the left or right sitting down i walk up to him and poke the bump in hes face pow lol hehe

either way hun low or high bump is lookking lovely :) xx

Thanks :hugs: looking at your pics you should be a model, stunning lady! I bump him in the face at night when he says goodnight to his daughter lol. Do you think boy bumps tend to be higher and stick out more where as girly bumps are spread out and low?? Love the teddy your OH got you and bubs, too cute! xx

hahha model :haha::haha: i wish hun...if only eh :) :dohh: im finding this little boy is sticking out alot but somtimes hes low sometimes hes high depends on him really he wiggles around so much now he must be so uncomfortable i think id be up down all day too if i was stuck in side me for 9months lol lol hehe :winkwink: xx

Im finding lately I can see something sticking out just under my boobs, probably her bum! Just want to meet my little girl now as I feel like ive been pregnant forever lol:shrug: Yep it must get quite boring in there especially as theyre running out of room!! My tummy moves so much now its like a scene from Alien!! xx:hugs:

Im finding lately I can see something sticking out just under my boobs, probably her bum! Just want to meet my little girl now as I feel like ive been pregnant forever lol:shrug: Yep it must get quite boring in there especially as theyre running out of room!! My tummy moves so much now its like a scene from Alien!! xx:hugs:

haha yup definitely some form of an alien..when you lay there and your belly just moves like a wave from left to right...it even now catches me eyes and im like eh whats going on lol its brilliant but definitely alien :haha: i know what you mean bout just seeing the little one now...after your last scan your like right im not seeing him now til the birth which feels like years away..but really its actually going very very quick dont you think?? :dohh:

iv got the bit that sticks out just under my boobs its like a little tit rest for me now...especially when im sitting down totally wrong i know but its so true lol :hugs:

noticed your oh proposed to you not to long ago hun that so nice..hope it wasnt playing guitar hero though? lol im so jealous :OP

haha yup definatly some form of an alien..when you lay there and your belly just moves like a wave from left to right...it even now catches me eyes and im like eh whats going on lol its brilliant but defianly alien :haha: i know what you mean bout just seeing the little one now...after your last scan your like right im not seeing him now til the birth which feels like years away..but really its actually going very very quick dont you think?? :dohh:

iv got the bit that sticks out just under my boobs its like a little tit rest for me now...especially when im sitting down totally wrong i know but its so true lol :hugs:

noticed your oh proposed to you not to long ago hun that so nice..hope it wasnt playing guitar hero though? lol im so jealous :OP

Yeah its pretty fun poking baby and you get poked back sometimes lol:baby: tried to catch her on film but shes stubborn and wont move, its like she knows!! I had a growth scan due to gestational diabetes but didnt get to see her much, they measured but was out within 5 mins:nope: shes 3.2 pounds already the little fatty haha!!
It is going quick, I think youre only a few days behind me arent u, im 30 weeks monday.... Hope your pregnancy is going well? Are you worried about labour?? Im more excited really as we get to meet LO then :happydance:

Yeah he proposed but not playing guitar hero although its in a way thats just as silly lol! We were sitting in the cinema about to watch the new nightmare on elm street and he got a haribo ring, tells me how much he loves me, all the cheesy stuff :) and asks will you marry me! Was so silly but I loved it:happydance: Still dont have a proper ring as yet though because were saving to rent a house before baby comes grrr lol. Im jealous of the massive teddy your OH got u!! xxx

Hey lovely ladies

All looking fabulous I must say. I love this thread! Here is my 28 week bump pic... not brave enough for a naked one yet but I will soon I promise! What do you think?

Em x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
Yeah its pretty fun poking baby and you get poked back sometimes lol:baby: tried to catch her on film but shes stubborn and wont move, its like she knows!! I had a growth scan due to gestational diabetes but didnt get to see her much, they measured but was out within 5 mins:nope: shes 3.2 pounds already the little fatty haha!!
It is going quick, I think youre only a few days behind me arent u, im 30 weeks monday.... Hope your pregnancy is going well? Are you worried about labour?? Im more excited really as we get to meet LO then :happydance:

Yeah he proposed but not playing guitar hero although its in a way thats just as silly lol! We were sitting in the cinema about to watch the new nightmare on elm street and he got a haribo ring, tells me how much he loves me, all the cheesy stuff :) and asks will you marry me! Was so silly but I loved it:happydance: Still dont have a proper ring as yet though because were saving to rent a house before baby comes grrr lol. Im jealous of the massive teddy your OH got u!! xxx

haha yeah the little one does that..poke him and he kicks or punches you back.....like yeah you want some do ya lol when hes kicking i say to pete quick hes kicking ...soon as he looks he stops hahaha i say oh well he just dont like you lol :haha::haha::haha:

thats so sweet bout the haribo ring really cheesy but fantastic...i love cheesiness nothing like a joke with some romance :)....i must get haribos everyweek how yummy are they lol i get the kid mix hehe :)

the bear takes up most of the bed its that big...i have to put him on the floor when we go bed other wize ill cuddle the bear not pete lol haha

yeah im 29 WEEKS today whoopw whoop so im like a week+2 behind you :) its going very quick though i remmeber being 2weeks pregnant now im 7 months + is going scary quick. have you got anymore kids? this is my first so the unknown is very scary indeed..especially the birth but very excited to see the little one..whats hes little face will be like..hes little fingers...having your own little family is the best feeling in the world :hugs: xx

nice pic em....your looking very happy and bump is nice and full :) x

taken this morning 29weeks xx
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks.jpg

taken just now :)
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks1.jpg

Your gonna cause a riot on here if you get any nakeder!!!! :D This will be the most popular thread ever lol. Our own little BNB model in her undies!!!!!

Your bump is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I'm just starting to get proper kicks... not many but a couple. Mostly I get wiggles... ALOT of wiggles.. and OH can't really feel them but he can kindaaaa feel them... one of those is it you moving or my hand moving lol. I can't WAIT untill there are KICKS and OH can feel them!!! That and when you can see a tiny hand trying to poke outta your tummy... that is SO WEIRD lol I always feel so SPECIES about that lol. The good thing about bubs not kicking when your oH is looking is that eventually its gonna hurt lol and then you can say PLEASE LOOK SO HE'LL STOP!!!!!

Gender Scan On Monday for me!!!

hahah claire do you think that pic it to much? iv seen other girls pics standing up with there bum out and boobies(well not literally but there on show) im just laying down hiding everything else but bump...awww i dont want to offend anyone? hes just grown so much its strange laying down and hes poking out like that :)

i get the kicks the punches the elbows everthing he can to poke me lol sometimes i lay there and i get the wave..where hes wiggling bout so much ......best one so far h'es poked hes bum in the air which made him sticks out at one side real bad...as i said to "k 1421" something deffinatly alien bout that lol

gender scan..you must be very very excited..will you finding out what baby is hun? do you have a hunch of what baby is? what would you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->