Plus size Bump... RANT

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by rocemom, Dec 24, 2009.

1. rocemom

rocemom Mother of 1 expecting

OKAY Im 28 weeks and 5 days.
    I had thegastric bypass 5 almost 5 years ago and my bump is so disformed. I look like my bean is right up around my boobs about 25% of the time. Other than that I just look fat.
    Are there any plus size mommies whos bumps are disformed?
    Will this change at all?
    I really wanted to have some pics done of OH and my bump but it seems its never gonna happen.

I guess just looking for some reassurance that I will eventully look like Im expecting. Really getting tired of people telling me I dont look pregnant.

2. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

I was on the 'curvier' side of things before I got pregnant and have felt a bit 'b-shaped' all the way through. It took me until about 32 weeks before I looked like I had a round bump rather than just having eaten too many pies and even then I still don't think I look properly rounded now.

My 'bump' has been mostly visible under my boobs and less so on the bottom.

You will reach a point where you do defo look pregnant though. Until then just focus on growing your LO - we all come in different shapes and sizes; it's the end result that counts. x