Plus size & pregnant join here

I've been pretty constipated (for me!) already! I'm a 3 times a day kinda gal and I'm lucky to go once at the minute. It's giving me tummy ache and gas. I don't like it :(

oh no hun, hope you can find something to help! Im the same as you. if i dont go 3 or so times a day i get achey. dh thinks im weird since i go so much lol. xxx

Eeek Seths - I'd not be impressed with DH drinking once I'd hit term! What if you need to get to the hospital? Even if you don't drive it wouldn't look good if he turned up with you drunk (not to mention a SS concern!). I'd be kicking his arse into having some responsibility!

I dont mind him having a drink to be honest Noo. Theres nothing happening atm and i cant see anything starting. But if it were to happen.. he sobers up pretty fast once he stops drinking so it wouldnt be a problem. PLUS his duty would be keeping Seth out of the way if he woke.. as if i went through the night there would be nothing i could do apart from try for a natural at home and call an ambulance when the time comes. I know were not allowed to call an ambulance unless baby is close to coming/ something is going wrong and id have no other way of getting to the hospital (no local taxi will take a laboring woman.. and i have no family close by) through the night. So would just have to try go it alone.. which to be honest.. i wouldn't really mind. would be very scary but liberating at the same time.
the max he normally drinks is around 4/5 bottles so he should be good. that last time hed just been stupid trying to down drinks etc. FX This little man stays put anyway.. lol 10 more days of cooking before hes allowed to make his appearance. xx

Eek I'd be in a grump if DH did that too hun. At least you get to starfish across the bed for a bit though!

I'm having a GTT on about 3 weeks. I'm hoping it's not GD though. It seems to have calmed down a bit so I'm hoping it's just because DH had the heating up and I've been a bit lazy with making sure I drink enough lately. Fingers crossed.

As for the presents... I have a spare cushion and some fabric paint so I might do a handprint cushion from niece to SIL. Will have to see if I can get her away from her mum for a bit.

Lmao you all crack me up I finally had a decent bm, and my bottom did not have any issues after prunes did quite well for me lol.

Lmao you all crack me up I finally had a decent bm, and my bottom did not have any issues after prunes did quite well for me lol.

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: So glad you managed hun.. i hope its made you feel a bit better :)

Cottleston - bed to myself was good.. should have enjoyed it more. Dh came to bed and what does he do.. cuddles into me for a little while then tried to get sex :growlmad: so now its 4:10am and i have been awake since 3:30!!! Cant get back to sleep. Its going to be a damn long ass day :cry:
ahh i hope its just the case of you'v been a little dehydrated lately.. i know how much i drink if the heating has been on.
Awww the cushion sounds awsome!

xxx

Oh coffee works for me when i need to go go lol but i think it depends of how i drink it aswell. Like is i sip it them nothing but if i down half them my tummy gets upsets i need to go lol

Ive been rather gas lately to :S but because i was working i couldnt do anything there and hold it in lol no wonder my belly had been super achy.

Aww seths what a sneaky man you have. i would have told him to bugger off lol ..

well im off to ryans mums for a roast tonight lol. Apart from the my sister just pissing me off... long story think i ranted somewhere about it lol think its in april munchkins lol just fed up with both of my sister not being able to get on. Mum is stressed out so much over it and ive seen her cry to much also they both take the biscuit. Allison really needs to get her own house as her living with my mum and a 3 year old to is putting a strain on everyone there. not really ammie(my neice) its more of Allison taking the piss and her and jen just dont get on.

half my rant there lol. just waiting for my mum to call me as i got myself involved as Allison was trying to say she was going up stairs to get changed but she didnt say that at all. and i put my hands up to stop her coming into the kitchen just holding her in place but she kept shoving and i thought she was about to hit me so i shoved her lightly back but she takes that a step to far and sfake stubbles and fall on the floor. i told her to leave because it was better for her to go calm down they laying into me and lying more saying im just taking jen's side when infact i wasnt ive told them both off for treating my mum like shit. and i was clearing stating that she never said what she said she did.... this is how things seems to always go in my family just now so glad i dont live there as its to much tention. Just wish they both try for my mums sack as i know im mum is in depression and is over eating to comfort herself.(i do that to)

make me pretty piss off as i write this down and remembering it all. someone has to put them both in their place.

sorry again ladies xxx

Hi everyone, hope your having a good Sunday.

Fed my lot then went to moms. I have to do the ironing at some point today :-( but am currdntly in bed lol.

Anyone know if its normal to go off food at this stage? Iv been having to force myself to eat all week.

hey Bity... are you ok hun?

Cherry - sorry to hear your getting caught up in that crap! Your sisters are rediculous for acting like that and causing your mum stress :dohh: And the one sister was completely out of order shoving you! You should have full blown slapped her.. i would have if anyone was shoving me whilst pregnant :growlmad:
I hope you enjoy your roast hun. I'v joined you ladies on the gassy, constipated front! :dohh:

hey jenny - completely normal hun! i think its because your stomach has less room so feels full all the time lol. Its long gone for me now though.. i eat all the darn time. Bugger the ironing.. haha not my fave thing to do.

My day consisted of - waking dh up at 10 so i could cook breakfast.. starting sorting the washing, finishing cleaning the kitchen (apart from moping), then sorted the living room, tidied the boys room and set up the pushchair.. realising whilst sorting i have a tummy time mat and ring thing for him to sit in which i forgot about and a little play mat! Then took seth a walk to the shop... came home.. sat down for 10 mins.. took seth back out to the park.. he found a worm lol was proper funny. a little shocked look on his face then he picked it straight up "woooowwww" haha. brought him in after 15 mins since it was cold.. then cleaned the big cupboard out.. had a panic attack because i couldnt find the marriage cert (need it when we register Ethan)... so 20 mins of running round trying to find it.. then went back to finishing the cupboard. So now sat for 30 mins and am going to go make sweet and sour chicken with chips for tea.. then sort our bedroom cupboard out. Then make sure seths got clothes etc ready for nursery tomorrow. Then its bath time.. cant wait to just sink into the bath...
I'v been pretty uncomfortable today... tight stomach.. achey foof when walking.. sore back.. Looking forward to a nice long sleep tonight.. i think ill be in bed at 7:30pm straight after Seth goes into his lol.

hope you all have a good night xxxx

Sorry to hear you've not felt comfy all day hun. Btu sounds like you kept pretty busy. i need to tidy up somehow no more what i do this living room always ends up messy :Si blame ryan lol but then i do leave my shoes to the side but i need to find somewhere to hide these toys until paige is old enough for them lol.

Sorry im just watching charmed serious 2 lol

Hey guys, shopping question....

How many swaddle blankets have you bought....I was thinking two or three. Also how many regular blankets did you get, am I right in thinking that baby won't need a regular blanket if he is in a swaddle blanket? I just don't know

What's a swaddle blanket? FSIDs don't recommend babies are swaddled as it increases the risk of overheating and cot death.

Well ladies here I go! Just about to set off for the big day. Please please please wish me luck lol, I'm so excited / nervous!

Good luck Miwi, everything crossed here for you, hugs xx

Good Luck Miwi :D I shall be hooked all day long... haha midwives will be like Miwi.. push.. and i can imagine- hold on updating :haha:

ahh cherry iv no toys for Ethan yet.. really need to get him some though.

Bity - I have one swaddle blanket, and i have 3 little blankets. and no your right, if swaddled they wont need an extra little blanket unless its cold hun.

Noo- I read up on the study of that, someone posted a big long thread about it on here a while back. It showed an increase in SIDS if the baby started being swaddled at 3 months of age, but not if they were swaddled from birth. :thumbup: Wish i could remember the link on it to post :dohh:
The SCBU swaddled Seth as soon as he had been cleaned up and stitched and i did it ever since till he started to be able to roll/sit. Will probably do exactly the same with Ethan too.

Suppose i best go get dressed and make my bed. Midwife is coming out this morning to do my BP and now not only do i need to mention contractions on Friday but also a small bleed. When i got up this morning and wiped there was blood and a little clot went down the toilet. Also had period type cramping. It all stopped after 10 minutes though but I'v kept the tissue to show the midwife as it wasnt just spotting this time. Ethan has had some hiccups so im not too worried. Highly expecting nothing to be said as the other 2 times i have bled theyv not been interested :dohh: No doubt midwife will have a go at me for not phoning the hospital but i didnt se the point if they'r just going to say ooo just keep an eye on it AND already having the midwife coming out to me at home. xxx

Could be part of your plug hun?
I don't think I'll swaddle. Didn't with Toby, plus it'll be summer (mostly) so it'll be too hit for any kind of blanket really.

Got a consultant appointment today. Not looking forward to it as he's the one that accused me of scoffing fast food every day and said I'm making life hard for everyone by being big then walked out OB the room still talking because he had more important places to be. I have questions and if he doesn't answer them this time I'll be quite upset. I felt so fat an unimportant last time that I might just cry at him if he's rude again.

Miwi... GOOOOOD LUCK!!! Omg can't wait for updates. Xx

Im not sure cottleston - it was just pure blood.. no cunkey bits apart from the tiny clot that went down the toilet.. couldn't save it as id done a number 2 (sorry tmi) so there was no way i was trying to keep that to show her lol.
Seth has just gone and peed on the bloody bed :growlmad: I literally just put clean bedding on it 30 minutes ago :growlmad: :growlmad: Swear down i could kick his ass.

awww hun i swear down if he is rude to you again this time then just get him told! There is no need to be that bloody rude. :hugs: What time is your appointment?

im still waiting on the midwife coming. I hate waiting around :dohh: xxxx

37+5 bumpy from side and from top. Really doesn't look like there's any difference from my last few bump pics :S

Attachments

• DSC00621.jpg
    DSC00621.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00623.jpg
    DSC00623.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Ive have no swaddle blankets i was going to get one but i have that many normal blankets i wanted really need a swaddle one lol but i heard it does help some babies sleep better :S lol. I have like 3 fleece ones a quilt one that in the cot but i want use it just yet and another bigger fleece one for cot but im using it like a display lol and another was knitted for her lol. yep think i have loads lol

Good luck today Miwi we'll be thinking of you and clue to the laptop all day :)

Ohh seths sounds yucky lol see if i has my plug come away i wouldnt even know what i was looking at lol i hear alot of girls explaining what it looks like and ill be questioning myself over it lol.. even if it was a bloody show lol.

I do get alot of discharge here and there though and sometimes it has this funny smell to it :blush: the colour is tinged yellowish sometimes. I bought some more maternity pads instead of using tissues now because it sometimes getts this gooey-ness to it lol :S midwife asks if i get discharge which i also said yes anywyas but never explained to her what its like or anything tends to keep that part to myself feel to embrassassed to go into details.

Sorry for the info ladies i do apoligise. :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->