Plus size & pregnant join here

Good thanks hun... Mich more relaxed now v day has been and gone. Currently got a fist fight going on in my belly. Hoping it's Bert trying to unbreechify himself.

So I've popped upstairs to get dressed... Left Toby downstairs to play. Sounds like he's found DHs old phone and got on YouTube. All I can hear is him jumping around to the Gangnam Style MC Hammer mashup, shouting GANGNAM STYLE! To himself :rofl:
Poor thing is gonna be horrified when he's older and I tell him that was his first favourite song!

Hi ladies! I hope you're all doing well. It's been absolutely ages since I was around properly to post! Whoops!!

Just thought I'd give you all a little update on me and LO before I jump back in to the thread :) I had a hospital appointment yesterday (Thursday) and while being examined the dr told me in 2cms dilated and she could feel baby's head!! Yey! She never mentioned how effaced I am though.

Long story short I'm being taken in for induction on Monday morning if I don't go into labor on my own this weekend! Eeek, I'm excited! She says it should only take a pessary to get me going so fingers crossed.

I'm going to try and catch up with how you're all doing over the weekend while I'm (trying to) relax :haha:

Oooh and here's my 38+1 bump. Will have to take the last one on Sunday night!!
https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/miwi_spud/e436b99b691e0c9ff884c9923dd5d3c0_zps588d162f.jpg

Wow miwi awesome news :happydance: u get to meet lil baba soon :cloud9:
goodluck hun & fx :hugs:

Haha Cottles I still love how you call them Bert and Ernie!! Gets me every time lol. Fx'd Bert decides to spin around. Can't imagine what it's like to have two in there. LO was going crazy all afternoon, I had to stay after my appointment for monitoring as she was moving so much they thought she could have been distressed, thankfully all is fine. That was painful enough with one!!
Aw bless Toby, thats one to tell the future girlfriend ;) Poor boy is going to regret that lol.

Thanks Sparkle :) Hope you're doing well! Xx

ok so i had my last 3D scan yesterday.. she was a little more co operative but umbilical chord was still there.. but i did get to see her yawn & drink & rubbing here eyes :cloud9:
they also confirmed she has loads of hair already, just like her mama :winkwink:
dh left this morning for 6 weeks :cry: he will be back when im 38weeks hopefully she waits on her daddy :dohh: & doesnt come earlier but u never know :shrug:

i just hope i cope these last few weeks coz its getting very difficult to do things for myself like put on shoes & socks :blush:
i have never felt more pregnant & huge till now :nope: it seems that my back hurts when i sit to long or stand or lay down :dohh: but i suppose it could be alot worse..

We have also decided on a name :happydance: ladies meet...

Alyssa Lynn Hartman :cloud9:

https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5845/3dscan2a.jpg

https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7005/lilmunchkin.jpg

Aw Sparkle I love her name and that picture is so darn cute!! I always wanted a 4d scan, but it's a bit late for me now lol. You must be so excited!

I'm sorry your DH is leaving for 6 werks, that's hard. If it helps though with the size thing I really avent grown too much in the last few weeks, think I had my biggest spurt around 32 weeks and then I've only grown gradually. And for 38 weeks I think I'm doing ok, A LOT bett than I had imagined anyway, so try not to worry and just take it easy :) I hope you have friends / family around to keep you company while he's gone? Enjoy the peace and quiet and . . . The bed to yourself!! Yeoooo! :haha:

Miwi: brillant news that you get to meet little one soon. :)

Thanks Seths. i did get a good sleep :) I even made a smoothie this morning thinking maybe it might just get paige moving little more lol but nope i must have to much sugar lol oooh its pay day for me to. i owe my mum money back for yesterday she bought my shopping so my sister could go out today lol

Well i just wanna say * Hooraaaay this is my last day at work whoop whoop* lol supper excited been ask to go see one of the managers before i leave but i really cant be bummed so i think ill pretend i forgot lol and just see the person in HR.. Then next time i see her il just say if its mention oh im so sorry i tottally forgot heehee. Just cause ive i got hunting for them ill miss my bus and i hate waiting in the darn cold longer than i half to.
Not sure what the heck that pain was all about guessing paige thought she's be nice and stretch what she could out side ways. But today i feel like i have alot of pressure down there :S who knows whats going on lol just blame everything on ligament pain lol.

xxxx

Oh sparkle i know how you feel about the shoes/ socks im struggling with mines to now lol not easy job. Sorry to hear that hubby of for the 6 weeks now. and glad your scan went better this time.

Ps. Paige has now woke up so i guess that smoothie as worked:) feel bit better now and my back is starting to achy now lol cant win can i.

Sparkle, sorry your oh has to be gone for so long. Must be tough especially at the moment. :hugs: gorgeous pics though and I looove her name xx

Yay for your last day at work cherry! Don't blame you for not wanting to hang around for the manager... I'd be out of there the second I could too!

(I'm boycotting socks. They dig into my cankles and I can't get them on or off properly. Nuisance!)

See i have to wear them to work as there pretty tight with there uniform lol some girls dont wear them and im like oh maybe i could get away with it but in the back of my mind i feel like ill be caught out lol xxx

See i have to wear them to work as there pretty tight with there uniform lol some girls dont wear them and im like oh maybe i could get away with it but in the back of my mind i feel like ill be caught out lol xxx

Enjoy ur last day of work hun :happydance:

Afternoon ladies, what are you all upto today?

Yay for your last day at work Cherry :-D

I had my whooping cough jab this morning, easy peasy compared to that anti d jab.
Iv just got the kids washing up, then polishing their rooms :-D I vacced, I love to vac. I have a 3ft ironing pile :-/ that is my least favorite job.

Im going to start washing baby clothes and bedding when the kids are back at school, cannot wait! Lol.

woo a few posts to catch up on here lol.

sparkle - love your new pics <3 So sorry dh has to now go away for 6 weeks. heres hoping baby Alyssa stays put for daddy. That is such a lovely name by the way!

Cherry - woot your almost done at work hun! dont blame you for not sticking round though.. i wouldnt either :haha: Paige may just be trying to engage hun and that could be causing the pressure.

cottleston - i nearly died laughing when i read about the fart attack lol. Sorry your getting loads of aches and pains hun :( Hope those boys of yours play nice haha fighting already :haha:

Jenny - hope you dont get a sore arm hun! haha wish i could get seth doing that.. although he does try polish and its so cute. I dont iron... not unless i really, really have to.. i hate it! I did love to vacuum.. but my hoover is broke so keeps turning off and on whilst you are using it.

AFM - I spent the morning getting contractions! From 9:15 am till 11:30am they were coming every 5 minutes.. then they tailed off to every 10 minutes.. and now they have gone completely. For now anyway. My sister is coming later to buy my hi-fi from me.. and the table is going tomorrow so that will be those out my way. just need to get on with this damn cleaning and sorting out. And also need my bag packing finished just incase!

I hope your all having a good day :) xxx

woo a few posts to catch up on here lol.

sparkle - love your new pics <3 So sorry dh has to now go away for 6 weeks. heres hoping baby Alyssa stays put for daddy. That is such a lovely name by the way!

Cherry - woot your almost done at work hun! dont blame you for not sticking round though.. i wouldnt either :haha: Paige may just be trying to engage hun and that could be causing the pressure.

cottleston - i nearly died laughing when i read about the fart attack lol. Sorry your getting loads of aches and pains hun :( Hope those boys of yours play nice haha fighting already :haha:

Jenny - hope you dont get a sore arm hun! haha wish i could get seth doing that.. although he does try polish and its so cute. I dont iron... not unless i really, really have to.. i hate it! I did love to vacuum.. but my hoover is broke so keeps turning off and on whilst you are using it.

AFM - I spent the morning getting contractions! From 9:15 am till 11:30am they were coming every 5 minutes.. then they tailed off to every 10 minutes.. and now they have gone completely. For now anyway. My sister is coming later to buy my hi-fi from me.. and the table is going tomorrow so that will be those out my way. just need to get on with this damn cleaning and sorting out. And also need my bag packing finished just incase!

I hope your all having a good day :) xxx

My arm is a bit sore where the jab went in, Il remember this when baby has her jabs, and make sure I give her extra love and cuddles.
I only really iron the kids school uniform, which is 3ft high lol...doh.
Id go mad iv my henry started to play up, I gotta vac 2 times a day, 2 cats, 2 kids and hubby make too much mess. Don't know how il convince hubby to vac two times a day. But if he doesn't il sit there and cry till he does, literally. lol.

omg, did the contractions hurt? Hope they don't come back hun.

Feels great to get stuff moved out of the way doesn't it? I have a mental check list that we are getting through, bit by bit.

Thanks ladies. it did go fast and im so happy to be home now :) it was pretty busy today everyone must have been paid and kids have a half day up here on fridays lol i got one of those easter bunnies as a present form someone lol to sweet holded back my tears and managed to get through lol.

Oh no loads of ironing lol i dont do ironing much unless its ryans shirts for work lol.

Oh dear about the contractions hun hope next time you get them it could be it. Eek" im little worry about when i get them how am i going to know its the real thing lol i hate getting period pains has they are super painful i can see my failing with gas and air lol.

bring on the cleaning though. think ill start next week though monday il busy so it shall be a tuesday start lol. xxx

my arm was really sore for around 2 weeks after mine Jenny.. then it got really itchy for around a month :dohh: Haha.. i hoover as and when i can be bothered at the moment.. i hate arguing with my stupid hoover :growlmad:
The contractions were really painful, had to stop what i was doing and breathe through them. I'm glad they have stopped... I had another 2 when my sister was here which were really painful but nothing since.
It really does.. means i have more room.. i hate having a cluttered living room, i get moaned at that i dont have enough seats.. i have a 3 seater and a single black recliner chair... thats more than enough for 2 adults and 2 children.. and when visitors come i usually sit on the floor so dunno why they moan so much. :dohh:

Cherry - glad you had a good last day hun :hugs: You'll know its the real thing because it really bloody hurts and your whole stomach tightens up worse than it does with a BH. I want all my cleaning finished this weekend just incase! And i even remembered to buy some fabreeze when i went shopping since seth has peed on the sofa and it stinks now :dohh: Oh the joys of potty training :dohh:

hope you girls have a good night, dh is going to play Lord Of The Rings with his brother.. and were having take away for tea.. once thats done I'll be heading to my bed as im shattered and seth will hopefully co-operate and goto his bed too lol. Fingers crossed if i let him hate a lateish night (hes normally put to bed at 8:30) he will sleep in in the morning :D

lots of love to you all xx

oh i should have that to my list also lol ryan sleeps on couch and could use a freshen up lol. must remember to grab some. Im heading to bed some corrie is finished.

Have a good night all and thank you for all the good luck with my last day comments eeek! thanks seths that also helped with the contractions lol x

Oooh seths, contractions? Hope Ethan stays put until C day!

Im soooooo tired. DH finished work at 6pm and I JUST heard his motorbike pulling up... At 8:40. The garage carlift at his work broke and he got stuck there. This on the day that Toby had had a PROPER tantrum day. Urghhhh. Exhausted.

Gosh, I'm SO tired! I've been in bed by 9.30pm for the last 3 nights! Shattered. It's DS' birthday tomorrow and already he's kicked off as he's come down and seen there isn't enough boxes wrapped for both lego sets he apparently asked his dad for.... I was only told of one of them and I bought it! If I'd known he'd asked for two I'd have bought them and bought less filling up crap! Grrr! Full on tears and tantrums Feel so bloody guilty

Oooh seths, contractions? Hope Ethan stays put until C day!

Im soooooo tired. DH finished work at 6pm and I JUST heard his motorbike pulling up... At 8:40. The garage carlift at his work broke and he got stuck there. This on the day that Toby had had a PROPER tantrum day. Urghhhh. Exhausted.

Oh no :hugs: That's typical! Thank god it's the weekend now eh?!

I can't believe this is my last weekend being pregnant! I spent so much of it worrying, now I feel like its gone so fast I'm not ready for it to be over :dohh: Can't win with me!! Haha. I'm nervous.

Aw hunny try not to be nervous (MUCH easier said than some I know)... I'm so excited for you! Have you got your bag and stuff ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->