Plus size & pregnant join here

Ladies i thought maybe we could get this thread going again since there are a few of us that are pregnant again :D

hope your all doing ok xxx

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt! OMG! :happydance: :D
Congrats lovely!!! Prob goes without saying but youre keeping off facebook ya?

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt! OMG! :happydance: :D
Congrats lovely!!! Prob goes without saying but youre keeping off facebook ya?

hehe thanks hun! yep its not going on FB till iv had my 20 week scan. were keeping it a secret for as long as possible. its not goin to get a good reception from family at all. xxxx

Congratulations fantastic news!

Thanks Jelly... how are you doing hun?

xx

I'm good thanks bacvk to work in three weeks tie. Flo is cruising the furniture now and walking with her walker so woknt bedurprisedif she starts walking on her own soon. Took her swimming first time today and absolutely loved it .

Have gained a little weight since flo after only gaining 7lbs in pregnancy but am starting to work on that now

ooo wow its not going to be long hun! Ethan went from cruising to walking really fast. awww i love when they go swimming for the first time! I want to take ethan but our local pool is too cold for seth.

:haha: I'll swap you hun.. i gained A LOT even after.. need to work on loosing some though before all the lectures start :haha:

have you set yourself a goal on what you want to loose? xx

Oh god girls I put on SO MUCH. Cant even do dvds at the mo because im living with in-laws. Moving in a couple of weeks though so I'll get out the 30 day shred dvd again. Although it may actually kill me :haha:

oh man hun seriously.. me too! I am sat at 20 stone 5lb! but i now have a wii fit (curtesy of the inlaws) so am hoping to loose weight before i goto the gp.

ooo i thought you guys had already moved into your new house! Did you manage to get Dylan settled hun? xxx

We bought a place but it fell through. We have been living at the in-laws in an attempt to save more money for a deposit but things have gotten a bit uncomfortable so we're just going back to renting.

Dylan settled eventually hun yeah. About 2am-ish... not before he woke eddie up who took maybe an hour to settle because he was wide awake after that. Then they got up at half 5 lol
Unsurprisingly both bubs are in rotten moods this morning!

How you feeling hun? Any symptoms yet?

oh my gosh hun so sorry it all messed up! I can imagine how uncomfortable.. i wouldnt ever dream of living with my in-laws.. but then again they drink so probably a totally different situation. are you going to rent where you are now or go back to where you were before hand hun?

oh wow you really didnt get much sleep.. no wonder your trying to bake the clothes. roll on nap time hun!

im good.. oh man well.. sore boobs.. metalic taste.. all day sickness.. aversion to cooking chicken (i really wanted to vom last night when someone was cooking chicken.. the smell was coming in my bedroom window).. hot flushes.. mood swing.. haha the list goes on. oh and the weirdest one.. iv been hyper since 3am!!! :dohh: :dohh: xx

Yeah its definitely been an experience! I suffer with chronic depression (and bouts of double depression) and FIL is bipolar so we clash big time. We're staying local to where we are now. Literally a 10 minute walk away. This area/way of life is so much better for the boys and id feel dreadful pulling toby out of nursery when hes only just settled in so we're staying at the seaside!

Wow, soubds like youve pretty much got the full whack with the symptoms hun :hugs: I have to admit I dont miss that at all. First tri was so tedious lol
If youre still hyper fancy sending some of that energy my way? :haha: xx

argh sorry hun i so thougt i had replied!

omg i couldnt imagine living wiht FIL even without all of that going on :hugs: It will be nice to be close i guess but with your own space :D And lets face it.. growing up at the sea side will be awsome :haha: i know id love it :D

haha no more hyperness.. i was having serious MS including constant retching over the toilet and actually being sick :sick: Thankfully its kinda died off the last few days *phew*

I LOOOOVEEE your dresses hun I really do.. you look absolutely stunning in all those retro dresses and i love your hair too <3 As for that pic of the twins last night.. omg melted my heart :cloud9: xxx

Oh no! Baby brain! :rofl:

Which pic was that hun, the one with dylan asleep on the floor? Hes such a donut :haha:

I'm a bit obsessed with dresses at the mo. How I've only got a couple I dont know. I've only just got the courage to wear them at my size. Still not a fan of my sumo arms but I figure I cant wait forever to be skinny lol... if I like a dress now I'll buy it!

How you feeling now lovely? Got your scan date yet? Xx

Oh no! Baby brain!

Which pic was that hun, the one with dylan asleep on the floor? Hes such a donut

I'm a bit obsessed with dresses at the mo. How I've only got a couple I dont know. I've only just got the courage to wear them at my size. Still not a fan of my sumo arms but I figure I cant wait forever to be skinny lol... if I like a dress now I'll buy it!

How you feeling now lovely? Got your scan date yet? Xx

hahaha i have permanent baby brain :haha: :rofl:

yep thats the one.. was so darn cute lol i love when they fall asleep in random places lol.

you look gorgeous hun you have nothing to worry about! I was looking on the site you got them from and they dont goto my size :( im a 26 just now but i did find some on ebay ;) I may have to treat myself at some point. too right hun... if we wait till we're all skinny then that wastes so much looking gorgeous time.

I've been a tad ill after having a bad take away on saturday night, yesterday was spent in bed with severe stomach cramps and vomiting, and today has been severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. Heres hoping tomorrow its gone! Iv had a little MS today but nothing major thank goodness.

I have.. i get my "dating" scan on the 8th. since they dont know i was trying or that i know my dates.. so ill get that and then possible another pretty quick after as an NT scan unless they can do it at the same time :D I see the consultant on Friday too when ill be put on baby aspirin again *yuk* and ill no doubt have to speak about what kind of birth i want which i told my midwife i want to try VBAC i am desperate for a "normal" vaginal delivery where i dont have trauma afterwards and can just leave after a few hours. xxx

oh and i should find out if i get growth scans again :D i hope so.. i love my extra scans xx

How are you getting on with your bumps ladies?
My cousin is due in October and its making me broody! :haha: No more though... these 3 drive me bonkers lol!
I've been trying to keep myself sane by blogging (plus size stuff- clothes, accessories and issues) butthats also driving me mad because although I like doing iti get frustrated atthe lack of time I have for it :dohh:

im actually getting a bump already :o my stomach muscles must be shot to pieces lol.

awww yeah i think 3 is defenitely going to be my magic number to. no more than that lol.

oooo do you have a link? :D It must be hard running round after the twins and Toby when theres not much of an age gap between them :hugs:

I still have bad MS :( I couldnt lift my head this morning without wanting to vomit or going dizzy :dohh: My 12 week scan was fab and im due on 15th January if i get allowed to go that far. Im on baby aspirin again... iv got growth scans again first is supposed to be at 29 weeks but theyv booked it when ill be 30 weeks :S :dohh: then another at 33 and 36 weeks :D When i meet the consultant again at 30 weeks we've to put plans in place and hopefully he wont argue about me wanting a VBAC :D

I have also booked a private gender scan for the 16th August! I dont get my anomoly scan till im 21+6 and i dont want to wait that long to a)make sure baby is still ok and b) find out what we're having. Im so excited :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->