• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size & pregnant join here

I'm a little alarmed that they let you leave the hospital 6cm dilated and didn't simply continue with the labour by augmenting it. Seems a bit irresponsible really. You could end up having that baby at home!

I'm a little alarmed that they let you leave the hospital 6cm dilated and didn't simply continue with the labour by augmenting it. Seems a bit irresponsible really. You could end up having that baby at home!

Well I'm still technchlee considered premature up untill 37 weeks my water hasn't broke I'm only dilated to 6 cm and no possible infection be cuz my water hasn't broken yet but anyways still hanging on. On home bed rest for now and so far so good but just worried about my desicion I made about going home but in pertty close to the hospital if anything does happen

Well I'm still technchlee considered premature up untill 37 weeks my water hasn't broke I'm only dilated to 6 cm and no possible infection be cuz my water hasn't broken yet but anyways still hanging on. On home bed rest for now and so far so good but just worried about my desicion I made about going home but in pertty close to the hospital if anything does happen

If I were you id be bouncing on a ball lol your almost there and agree wth noo about they should have helped the labour along. Are they monitoring you daily hun? X

Or you should at least still be in hospital under observation.

Blah! Had an emergency growth and doppler scan today. EFW 6lb6oz and FH measuring 40cm at 34 weeks. All his measurements are way above the scale at over 97th centile. Booked in for a GTT on Tuesday then review in consultant clinic on Friday. Looking like I probably will have a section as if he follows the same centile till 40 weeks he's looking at 10lb8oz which given the fact I've already had a 10lb baby I don't think the scan is likely to be inaccurate for me. I've already had a severe shoulder dystocia so think my path has been laid.

Did you have the cut down there last time hun? My sisters bigfest was 10lb 6oz. Wonder if they are right or not..will be interesting to see..not long left hun!! Good luck for your gtt xx

Did you have the cut down there last time hun? My sisters bigfest was 10lb 6oz. Wonder if they are right or not..will be interesting to see..not long left hun!! Good luck for your gtt xx

I can't remember. Probably as they did the full procedure for shoulder dystocia so I'd assume so but it extended to a 4th degree tear so basically right through from front to back. The weight per se isn't always an issue. The fact that I'm only 5ft 2 really is! I'm not even measuring big through weight gain as although at 31 weeks I'd put on 2kg from booking, I'm back at booking weight at 34 weeks.

Noo hope the appointment goes well for you and not necessarily a csection - I fully appreciate how it feels to be carrying a large baby with complications in first labour . However even though my baby was measuring big her labour was so
Much easier as could move how I wanted. Is your mind set on c section too ?

Cottleston - we are trying potty training with JJ at the moment resulting in coming home and dh cleaning poo off the floor as he didn't bother checking nappy before taking it off him ........ Won't be doing that again in a hurry !

Afm Flo has issues gaining weight whilst breastfeeding so she's 7 weeks now and only 4 oz above birth weight so doc and I took decision to move to formula and reassess next week - really hoping it is just a breastfeeding issue and has a lovely gain this week. I'm now pumping when I'm able to and storing my milk for a later date so she gets at least one bottle of ebm a day

If I were you id be bouncing on a ball lol your almost there and agree wth noo about they should have helped the labour along. Are they monitoring you daily hun? X
I'm so tired of this if I was 37 they would have but I'm not they still think I'm premature at 36

I'm so tired of this if I was 37 they would have but I'm not they still think I'm premature at 36

All the more reason to have kept you there under observation. Bloomin irresponsible to have let you home!

All the more reason to have kept you there under observation. Bloomin irresponsible to have let you home!
Not really I don't think it was irrisposible to have let me go home there isn't much they could have done for me I'm happy to be home I have a 19 month old at home and she breaks my heart I don't know if its just mother instinc or I'm just Beeing paranoid I just can't convince my self that my mom or husband can take care of her like I do I know her dad loves her like crazy but all this in me and I have the ibility to take care of her I'm so attached to her

Section booked for 19th September! Eeek... Now just stay inside till then, Mr!

My mw planning to break my water at 39 weeks becuz I'm 6cm dialated she asked me if I wanted to so I agreed. "Breaking your water." If your cervix is already at least partially dilated, your doctor can "break your water" by making a hole in your amniotic sac using a small plastic hook. Once your amniotic sac has broken, you should may having contractions. You'll need to deliver within about 24 hours to prevent infection.

Woop noo thats fab.

massoma glad theyv put a plan in place for you! Xx

35 week bump!!!

Attachments

• 35 Weeks.jpg
    35 Weeks.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies how ia everyone doing?

massoma how are you hun? Has baby arrived yet?

noo how are you feeling? Not long till d day xx

Not bad... Just waiting it out now! Getting fatter and fatter.. Well the baby is. I'm still within 3kg of booking!

Attachments

• 37+3.jpg
    37+3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
  • 37+3 To.jpg
    37+3 To.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 37+3 Side.jpg
    37+3 Side.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
Oooohhhh Nooo you are making me do broody seeing your bump it's bumpilicious

Users who are viewing this thread