Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Hi ladies!! I have a question. Do you ever get bored/frustrated having to have sex when you are ovulating? I have been feeling like this. I don't enjoy it and I feel like it is a choir. I am feeling so frustrated because every month I get A and I really feel like my weight and age is affecting me, yet I have no motivation at all to lose weight. :/

WCPP. Umm YESSS!!

I'm down to BD anytime BUT the time I O! I Deff think it has to do with weight bc being heaving it does put your hormones in a wack.
I find as I loose weight I'm like a little sex kitten! Haha. When I'm down and unmotivated I'm totally not having it. So it's not just you love.

WCPP. Umm YESSS!!

I'm down to BD anytime BUT the time I O! I Deff think it has to do with weight bc being heaving it does put your hormones in a wack.
I find as I loose weight I'm like a little sex kitten! Haha. When I'm down and unmotivated I'm totally not having it. So it's not just you love.

Congratulations Meg!!! How exciting for you. When did you find out?

I did my BD one week ago today when I got a post I've sign I was ovulating and today I am a little cramps on my lower left side. Is that a sign of implantation?

Congratulations Meg :) wishing you a H&H 9 months x

WCPP. Umm YESSS!!

What is BD???? Thanks in advance.

BD stands for baby dance :) so sex basically! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back