Plus Size & TTC. Who's With Me?

Welcome Excited2see! Im currently 222lbs and a size 18 as well. Healthy as a horse but I'm trying to get back down to 170. As I was most comfortable there. Lol. We will see!

Yea, I will see too. Lol- Ive been good today. i only had two churros and two cookies. Normally, I would've been eating them all.

But fx that this month went well. My chart is in my signature, so I only hope and pray :)

@crazy well let's hope it restarts ASAP! 😘

@excited WELCOMEEEE!! I've been TTC for 10 months July will be 11. It's been a long tough road but I think we're starting to get some answers.

I'm 230lbs and a size 18. Trying really hard to get motivated to loose weight. I lost 35lbs last summer before I got married & I felt so great!! I was 262 and I know that wasn't my biggest but I didn't dare step on the scale, at one point I just had a melt down and a friend who's a marine busted my ass an helpped me. So I started back with him once a week....but I need to go to the gym the other days :/

@crazy well let's hope it restarts ASAP! 😘

@excited WELCOMEEEE!! I've been TTC for 10 months July will be 11. It's been a long tough road but I think we're starting to get some answers.

I'm 230lbs and a size 18. Trying really hard to get motivated to loose weight. I lost 35lbs last summer before I got married & I felt so great!! I was 262 and I know that wasn't my biggest but I didn't dare step on the scale, at one point I just had a melt down and a friend who's a marine busted my ass an helpped me. So I started back with him once a week....but I need to go to the gym the other days :/

Me and the gym are :shrug::shrug:. did join weight watchers though.

Hi ladies.
Glad you are getting some help Meg & that you are excited about it :)
I'm afraid I'm back with you after a mmc. Going to take the next two months or so off ttc and get a bit healthier.

Hi ladies.
Glad you are getting some help Meg & that you are excited about it :)
I'm afraid I'm back with you after a mmc. Going to take the next two months or so off ttc and get a bit healthier.

Oh! sorry do your loss Loo ! :hugs: take time of and hope you meet your health goals 😇

I tried the whole weight watchers thing an I cheated a lot of the time :( I also count callories but I cheat! Ugh. I need to find a way to hold myself accountable.

What does everyone do for a living? I'm a IV technician @ a long term care pharmacy.

I never said I was sticking to the plan! lol, I haven't tracked in forever! Im actually just back from an endocrinologist and he has the best bedside manner that makes me just want to hug him and sit in his lap in the most nonsexual way ever!!! :)

I work in Export and Imports and while it sounds really exciting it isn't. It is filled with customers who don't understand that they are one of the causes for my anxiety. I'M ONE SEMESTER AWAY FROM graduation!!!

Hello everyone! I'm like two pounds away from being 200 and a size 16. :( I am literally starting tomorrow going to the gym and eating healthier and smaller portions. I'm also very short, like 5'2" so I'm obese. Three years ago I was 180 and I lost 30 pounds by working out and eating right.... and then love made me fat :lol: No excuse, I know but it's hard when DH is a bad influence!

We are TTC next month in July, so I am hoping to shed a few pounds before then and still continue to work out when I'm pregnant. :)

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to share I am restarting healthy eating and walking!! I just purged my house of all junk food and found my very dusty sneakers. The Dr. is starting me on 500mg Metformin 3 times a day so I want to aide that as much as possible with healthy eating and some exercise.

In a few days it will be one year of TTC and I don't even have regular periods, I know PCOS plays a part in this but shedding the weight will only help!

Blessings :flower:

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to share I am restarting healthy eating and walking!! I just purged my house of all junk food and found my very dusty sneakers. The Dr. is starting me on 500mg Metformin 3 times a day so I want to aide that as much as possible with healthy eating and some exercise.

In a few days it will be one year of TTC and I don't even have regular periods, I know PCOS plays a part in this but shedding the weight will only help!

Blessings :flower:

Since I have a somewhat steady work schedule I am thinking of walking Sunday mornings( no more late morning:sleep:), monday and wednesday. If I promise myself anymore than that it won't work out well!!

Hey ladies! i'm eating healthier and working out a little each day, and increasing it each day so I don't hurt myself :)

I am a bookkeeper, not my favorite thing on the planet, but I'm good at it. :)

This is great guys!!! We could totally be a team!
I was super proud of myself for having a salad for dinner and lunch yesterday lol. Not so proud of my ice cream cone for breakfast tho 😳 😞
Seriously I need to do some grocery shopping and that will help a lot but there's just not enough hours in the day. DH and I want to start walking when we get home from work so hopefully we actually do it. Also swimming is super good for you an we've got a pool... Hand meet face. Lol.

August is our 1 year mark and I'll be damned if I haven't lost any weight by then. Goal is 10lbs. It's totally doable.
I think making small goals each month will help me achieve them.

If you guys are interested we can all do it together. There's an app called my fitness pal and you track your food and fitness daily. May help cheer each other on :) my names megn922 (I think lol.)

Hey ladies!
I had commented & spoken to a couple of you before, but haven't checked in, in awhile.
I was hoping maybe I could join in on the healthy lifestyle encouragement? :)

of course !! check out that app too!! :)

there was a cookout at work yesterday and I had a burger with no bun...can't say i've really done that before and I was pretty full with no food coma feeling after.
kinda think that should be a sign I need to chill out on my carb intake! lol

I feel like my biggest issue is breakfast! I do not eat it OR I eat all the wrong things. breakfast makes me feel so BLAH. but then i'm starving and stuff my face when it comes time for lunch. ugh vicious cycle. I get so food bored and fast so I cant have the same thing for lunch or dinner for than twice a week. I have a super hard time with Left overs they totally gross me out! is anyone else a wack'o like me? please tell me I'm not alone! hahaha.

Hairftsher im 5'6 .

Meg I have myfitness pal and fitbit im down to be buddies!! :) I lost 17 lbs last summer then gain it back plus some extra!!

I think my SN for both is CrazyCharlie23 lol. Proves how much i really pay attention!! Geez.

Yay! Hope this gives me the motivation! :) I haven't don't to bad this week. I didn't log but I was proud of myself :)
I keep a bag of trail mix in my locker at work grab a handful and it keeps me satisfied so I don't get the feeling that I'm starving and feel like I need to go to mcdonalds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->