plz can someone explain to me

babyanise

Reaction score
about bbt.im new here and see that alot of ladies ues that method.i have never used it before so thought id give it ago.....sun 7am it was 35.7,same again mon and today its 36.9 c.i have no idea what it should be ,r mine normal?i test in 3 days,day 27 of my cycle,plz can someone help me understand this ,i know im dumb and im soz.

Hi BabyAnise!

OK so basically your temperature goes up after ovulation and stays up if you are pregnant or comes back down again when you get your period. This is linked to the rise and fall of the hormone progesterone.

If you chart your temperature each morning at the same time before you get up - you can use it to help you determine when you ovulate. Sometimes you'll get a 'dip' just before your temperature shoots up high and stays high - this usually means you've ovulated.

:winkwink:

Have a look at Fertility Friend, its a great website that helps you track your temps and helps you understand what they mean, your temp rises after ov and stays high if you are pregnant, it drops back down around the time you next period is due if you are not..

Hope that helps..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"