plz help me

MrsNicols

Reaction score
i miscarried 3wks ago at 12wks ( blighted ovum that stppd growing at 7.5wks).the bleeding stopped last mon/tue.me and hubby started trying straightaway.not sure when if i ovulated but i had lots of cm.i took a first response test yesterday afternoon and it was negative.ive had spots,extreme tiredness and constant weeing past few days.i havent sore boobs like i did in my prev pregnancy.ive just been to the loo and theres bit of fresh blood when i wipe,like start of af bt i have no cramping?could it be implantation or is it start of af? x

Sorry for your loss hon :hugs:

I can't tell you whether it's AF or pregnancy...too bad the symptoms are basically the same for either...so cruel!

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is probably just wait it out and see...if it's AF well you will know...if you have no further bleeding and it was implantation then it would take about a week to get a positive HPT so I would at least wait a week and see how things go and try to keep busy so you don't obsess about every little symptom.

Good luck!

I wish I could tell you one way or the other, but sadly only time will tell but fingers crossed.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you feel ready to try again, but know your body might be a little off as it gets itself back to normal.

That said, I had an early m/c and got pregnant the next month without a normal period inbetween so it does happen!

its like spotting, then it goes, then it comes back but with no period pain??? very weird! still got the mad spots, tiredness etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->