plz look ov test experts! :)

Thanks hun. You have been a massive help, I have been a poas addict once again this time round :D

xx

Me too :blush: I can wait for my bext batch of opks to arrive so i can start poas again this cycle :haha: lol! x

We will deffo tonight if I can get lo to nap in her cot for a bit when we get back, will be after 10pm. Then can deffo tomorrow night and sunday if needed :D Is that all ok you think? I really wanna catch it! Not getting my hopes up but will do what I can :D

xx

Haha, yes get bd'ing....lots of :sex:

LoraLoo I have just read your story about your gorgeous baby girl Eve :hugs:

I really can't imagine how terrible that must of been for you, im in tears now just thinking about it!! She is absolutely beautiful, so perfect and im so sorry you had to go through it. :hug:

LoraLoo I have just read your story about your gorgeous baby girl Eve :hugs:

I really can't imagine how terrible that must of been for you, im in tears now just thinking about it!! She is absolutely beautiful, so perfect and im so sorry you had to go through it. :hug:

Thank You :flower: x

Thanks hun. You have been a massive help, I have been a poas addict once again this time round :D

xx

Me too :blush: I can wait for my bext batch of opks to arrive so i can start poas again this cycle :haha: lol! x

Haha. I kinda miss the excitement (but not the frustration) when I dont need to poas. Lol. My line seems to have faded quite a bit when I did another. Is that meant to happen so quick?! Lol

Xx

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0181_zpsa9e9cd1c.jpg

Hiya hulahoop09, did you do both those tests today?

Yea one this morn and one afternoon. Xx

Maybe your urine wasnt concentrated enough on the latest, def looked positive this morning. If you can wait 4 hours and try not to drink too much i'd do another one.

Thanks. I hadnt been for a few hour. This morning I had last been 4 hours before. Just gonna make sure we bd tonight tomoz and sunday. Keeping my fxd! Xx

Thanks. I hadnt been for a few hour. This morning I had last been 4 hours before. Just gonna make sure we bd tonight tomoz and sunday. Keeping my fxd! Xx

Haha, yes that's a good idea. :sex: :sex: :sex: Ive told my dp we are going to be very busy every other day after af until next af comes or hopefully bfp. Im not taking any excuses either! Im determined this will be my month!!! :dust:

Haha. My hubby said to me I only wanna know when I want to get pg! My sex drive sucks! Lmao. I said well you want babies as much as me :D

GL hun!

Xx

:rofl: :rofl: Well he should be taking full advantage then shouldnt he!!

Good luck to you too, sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks hun!

Well I tested this morn and the line has pretty much disappeared. We bd last night as planned and will again tonight and tomorrow. Keeping my fingers tightky crossed!

So i had some white discharge this morn! We bd again tonight. Xx

Sorry not been on over weekend, had a bit of a hectic one! :winkwink:

Sounds like you may have too :laugh2:

What day of your cycle are you on now?

I am cd20 today.

We bd sunday too jst to be sure. I wasnt too good wkend. Had horribke cramps around belly button though and tmi dodgy tummy. Yesterday aswell. Today tummy doesnt feel great but I cant go toilet now! Lmao. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->