plz plz read

lyndseyann04

Reaction score
hi girls as you know i posted the other day with a possible bfp.

Well ive left it a bit since i tested and this is what i got:

I did a super drug test which has come up with a pale thick pink line right away!

Also did a clear blue which has done the same, ive scanned them into my pc but its blurry and not showing up tbh.

My question is do superdrug tests have evaps? I did do a quick test yesterday a superdrug one and there was no line at all and still isnt but this one this am is def visable, im so praying its my start of a bfp!! :happydance:

what do u think ??

lyns xxx

As long as the line showed straight away i'd say it's a BFP!

I agree,as long as it showed within the time limit its a BFP! When are you testing again?? Sending you loads of babydust sweetie!:hugs:

Well the superdrugs ones are def picking something up and there are only £7 for 2 lol so i will go get some more today I am terrible I hate waiting once Ive seen a line ill clear the local superdrug outta tests lol :happydance:

I think you can only get an evap after the ten minutes time limit, so if it was there within that time it's a definite positive hun! YEAH!! :D

i cant stop looking at the tests lol the superdrug one has faded alot but i did do it an hour ago and ive been messing with it, but still a line there just about, i so hope this is it for us, i will def keep u updated the more tests i do lol xxx

Good luck, sounds good!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck! I've been using superdrug tests too, but getting skinny lines, still positive tho!

congrats sounds like a definite BFP to me, esp if it showed fast and was pink :)

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->