PMS or Pregnant????

slurpeegirl

Reaction score
Augh!

Is there ANY difference between PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms? I feel like the ttw is consumed with me searching the symptoms online - only to find out they are exactly the same!
I am currently having serious pms symptoms right now - does that mean I'm not pregnant??

I can't take this! :help:

slurpee

Hi hon! How many DPO are you? :coffee: << Me right now... *slurp!!

I'm about 10 DPO now - testing of the 21st.
This ttw is not good for an already impatient person!

I'm about 10 DPO now - testing of the 21st.
This ttw is not good for an already impatient person!

I am 10 PDO too! Been going nuts myself. I have one test left, and I will likely end up using it tomorrow... :haha:

Just one day ahead of you guys dpo. Yep Slurpy, you would think after 18 cycles, I would be more relaxed during the 2ww....but it's still crazy for me as well :loopy:!!! LOL!!

And those symptoms can be murder though! I just try not to focus on them too much....operative word being "try" :haha:

Good luck ladies

:dust:

I'm feeling the same as well! I'm 13dpo and I did a test on 9dpo and it was a bfn.

Yesterday I had pink tinge cm and a few pains, I'm not sure if this is AF on it's way on a pregnancy symptom!! Today I have nothing though! I should just wait for AF but want to do another test because I'm so impatient too!

Slurpeegirl I feel the same way ....... all my symptoms are AF symptoms.

Headache last few days
Stomache cramps last few days
Feeling sickly today
Lower back pain last few days

I am 10 DPO, Tested on monday ( 8DPO ) BFN as you would expect !! Going to try and hold out until the weekend to test again !!!

AF not due until the 25th

Good luck guys lets hope our AF Symptoms turn into BFPs xxxx

gosh well id like to know the answer to this, today im such an agressive loonie!!!! and theres only one time of the moth were i feel like punching every one haha so i hope stressyness can be a sign of pregnancy =)

xxx

Good luck! Hope you all get your :bfp: :dust:

I really feel for you all, just done my 2ww, and still waiting...:huh:

It's so annoying trying to tell the difference between symptoms. On one hand you get your irrational mind whispering in your ear "do it, test, you know you want to" and when you do get your :bfp: your irrational mind kicks in again "nah, no way! cant be pregnant!"

Or is it just me that hears voices in my head?:winkwink:

Thanks everyone! Its SO nice knowing I'm not the only one going mad waiting!

Woke up this morning positive AF had started, but lo and behold - nothing. I feel like I'm PMSing so badly I can't possibly be pregnant - yet I still cling to hope.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->