• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

i'll update asap (maybe quickly add the bfp's).... but right now... sigh...
my mom just called, they had to put my cat to sleep... he was nearly 19
(had him since i was 6)... needless to say, i'm... a crying wreck
sorry girls

sorry girls

I'm so sorry about your furbaby, tinybutterfly. :hugs: I'm sure you gave him a great life with lots of love and he went to kitty heaven with that in his heart.

Hi Ladies,

I tested this morning and got a :bfp: at 11dpo on a cb digi.

Good luck to everyone still to test xx

Thats FANTASTIC news girl!!!:happydance::happydance:
The best of luck and health to you!!
Keep us posted on how you are doing.xx BABYC

Hi!!
Would you please add me for the 28th!!!!!
I am dreading it!!
Really want my BFP!!!!!

I didn't test today because my temp dropped (not quite below the cover line), so I think AF is coming. If she's not here by tomorrow morning, I will test then.

wow another 2 bfp's - i love this thread! good news - congrats girls!!

i know how you feel harmonygirl its cr@p is it !! she got me on sunday too big hugs :hugs:

congrats on bfps and sorry for those who got af.

i did a test about 9pm and it is a BFN.....i was watching it while it was changing and i thought i saw an extra line but it went....that was only after 1 minute so its not an evap but i dont know what it was, it isnt there anymore. 20dpo and im getting annoyed with waiting for af now. if it doesnt show by 27th then im going to phone my doctors to get an appointment. something isnt right!!

:witch: arrived just now.

Really dissapointed as I thought this was the month. :cry:

Good luck and babydust to everyone who is waiting to test. xxx

Woke up this morning with a large temp drop and was instantly deflated. I figured it was a no-go this month. But I figured, darnit!, I earned the POAS this month and was going to do it anyway. Did it, nothing appeared right away so I walked away and came back to find this.

strip.jpg

It's more of a dot than a line and pretty faint.

Did I save the FMU to take another one? No! UGH! I'm waiting to pee some more but don't know how accurate it's going to be and may have to wait until tomorrow.

Woke up this morning with a large temp drop and was instantly deflated. I figured it was a no-go this month. But I figured, darnit!, I earned the POAS this month and was going to do it anyway. Did it, nothing appeared right away so I walked away and came back to find this.

View attachment 48429

It's more of a dot than a line and pretty faint.

Did I save the FMU to take another one? No! UGH! I'm waiting to pee some more but don't know how accurate it's going to be and may have to wait until tomorrow.

Just wait four hours...sometimes SMU is just as effective. It was for me!
Good luck!!!

I'm told it's probably a faulty test strip. I managed to squeeze out some more pee and two tests later, two BFNs.

Someone needs to tell the strip manufacturers that's just mean. :growlmad:

If AF doesn't get here by tomorrow morning, I'll try a different brand I already have on hand with FMU but I'm sure not feeling the PMA at all.

I'm so bummed out right now. As if the temp drops weren't bad enough, now this.

BTW, gorgeous picture, Jerseyshoregirl.

Hi girls,

Room for one more?

The :witch: is due Thursday. I ovulated 13th Nov. Tested every day since Saturday and all I got was :bfn:, hoping that I am just too early.

Good luck for those of you who haven't tested yet. x

Hi girls,

Dying to speak to someone! Just done another test and got the faintest faintest can't se unless you tip upside down hang out of every window :bfp:

Had :bfn: yesterday so will test again in the morning, :witch: is due Thursday so fingers crossed this is it!!

kitkat, those test strips are mean like that, i've had several of those too, not fun!

mrsp!!! exciting!!! hope it's good news!

sorry girls

Just wanted to post and say really sorry to hear about that tinybutterfly. Same happened for us last month with our 18 yo cat. It's sooo upsetting. I was an absolute mess and totally sympathise. :hug: Take care xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->