POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

FF is lacking a very important option testwise
it's not a no, it's not a yes
where's the option "maybe something there" when you need it

Well I have had 3 days of positive opks, yesterday's was BLAZING! DH and I have had sex EVERY.SINGLE.DAY since last Friday. We were both tired and worn out. We both tried to have sex again last night but it just wasn't happening. We just stopped and went to sleep. I'm so afraid that we could have missed the egg. But I think that as much as we have had sex surly to goodness there is a good spermie just waiting to catch my egg. Gosh, I she hope I get pregnant and this one day of not having sex doesn't hurt us.

I had a dream last night that I delivered twin girls. They were healthy and beautiful. They only weighed 2 pounds 15 ounces. My hospital would send them to the NICU and I was a mess. I forgot to feed them for a whole day, and when a nurse said that they SHOULD be in the NICU and hurried to find it. I kept getting lost and finally at the end of my dream found the stairs to the NICU. SUCH a crazy dream.

One more thing...anyone wanna look at my chart? I haven't got my red crosshairs yet, but I'm thinking that I may be 1 dpo now. Anyone wanna look and give me your opinion?

OOPS...silly me forgot to add the link to my chart.
Here ya go...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20646c

Hi Rachel-Can we cycle buddy this month? When are you due to AF? I too am at my 3rd morning of + OPK-I got my first positive Thurs. 2PM. Not sure if I O'd yesterday or today but thought for sure it was supposed to be 24-36 after first surge which would have put me at yesterday between 2pm and 2am, but then I thought if I'd already O'd no surge this morning?

Anyhow should have AF on the 20th. We too have been trying every single day since last Sunday and probably will go til tomorrow or Monday. No matter how much we like BD it DOES get to be quite a bit so many days in a row. ALSO-TMI ladies but if lubricant's can kill the sperm and so can saliva what do you do after 6 or 10 straight days of sex? I also made mistake of taking a spin class Sunday OWWWWWWWWWWWWW down there!!!

Sure! We can be cycle buddies. :flower: I'm due for AF on the 18th. I think I'm going to start testing on the 15th though.

As far as lubricant goes...after 3 days of sex on demand lub and be hard to come by. DH and I just start out dry and the rest just takes care of itself. :blush:

im confused!!! had a bit longer but much miuch lighter af and it finished on friday. for some strange reason wen i got home today i decided to poas. its an internet cheapy 20miu test and a second line came up instantly!!! i cant be preg surely!!!! sooooo confused gonna test again with fmu

wow! would ge breat...ehm... would be great though
see, i'm so excited for you i can't type straight anymore :rofl:
i hope your test tomorrow morning gives you a bfp too!!!!!! whiii

Waiting to ovulate. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tempted to put on Bang a Gong by T-Rex and get those ovaries rockin'.

Get it on, bang a gong, get it on!

I gave in I'm so weak! Tested and .....bfn :( still to early lol

I think I should O on the 14th or 15th...so if you could add me to the 26th or so for testing, that would be great. =)

I'm not temping (lost the thermometer...lol), but I am using LH strips...so if my O date changes significantly, I'll update my test date.

i'll do the updates on testing dates tonight :)
right now i should get ready for work...
do not want... i barely slept, when i did it was rubbish and i have to work with
little ones for 8 hours today, my poor nerves

plus, i'm nauseous from hunger i think

i took a test with fmu and apart from a super super faint line...barely not there etc etc lol its neg. im confused i think ydays tests was a dud esp with me just finishing af :(

Ah, the TWW... I wish I knew already if we caught the eggy :)

I'd like you all to share my TWW journey....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/ticker/ticker1.gif

Depending on when I get my +opk I will be testing around the 23rd Nov but will update once +opk is here!

normally i could test the 12th, but did today... faint second line showed within 30 seconds
i'm completely blown away and think the test is fooling me, i just can't believe it!
shame it's still a bit dark over here so my pics right now will be rubbish, but i'll take some anyway

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/bfp16dpo.jpg

and inverted

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/bfp16dpoinvert.jpg

OMG i am TERRIFIED now haha

^^ i'll have to dissapoint, we don't have FRER's here, well maybe pharmacies have them
but they cost a fortune, i think i'll go for the blood tests instead
but even that will have to wait untill thursday bc tonight we have vet apointment and
wednesday is a holiday and everything and everybody is closed

i think i have everybody's testing dates updated, pls let me know if i missed yours
bc i'm kinda rushing to get ready to leave for work too, so it's possible i accidentally skipped a few posts
pls forgive me :)

^^ i'll have to dissapoint, we don't have FRER's here, well maybe pharmacies have them
but they cost a fortune, i think i'll go for the blood tests instead
but even that will have to wait untill thursday bc tonight we have vet apointment and
wednesday is a holiday and everything and everybody is closed

oh! BOOO!

OMG tinybutterfly, I see it! Wow, just wow!

I was worried for you because you were so sick there for a while. I'm glad you're feeling better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->