• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

Oh that line is just clear as day!!!! CONGRATS!!! I didn't think you were testing until the 18th though???

Oh that line is just clear as day!!!! CONGRATS!!! I didn't think you were testing until the 18th though???
well, following my cycle AF would arrive thursday, i planned to try and stick it
out but then somebody seduced me into taking tests too early to show what
evaps looked like... just some fun on the side with a 10-pack of tests

but today i actually had to know for work, whether i should get the mexican flu shot or not,
today and thursday are the last days they're doing them, the shot available is
not meant for the preggo's in first trimester. (don't know when those will come out here)

OMG tinybutterfly, I see it! Wow, just wow!

I was worried for you because you were so sick there for a while. I'm glad you're feeling better now.
i was feeling fine untill yesterday, had a week off work before that (school holidays,
not many kids there, me not needed, fun! and yay i felt completely better)
and monday, i go back my first day, get home with a fever, tired, pain everywhere, stuffed nose, my troat feels swollen
seriously, NOT AGAIN!!!!!!
i think i'm going to say "no" when they ask me to work next week, bah!

What a night! Last night as soon as I laid down of washing and using the loo, I had to get back up within ten minutes I was soooo nauseated that I couldn't sleep, and not only that, but I had to pee again. I laid back down after and realized that the nausea had not disipated with the regurgitation of my stomach contents, so I again had to get up to settle my stomach. I took some pepto bismol. I went to sleep and 1 hour later back up to pee. I'm thinking to myself damn can't I get any sleep. Went back to bed two hours later back up....from there it went on like that every hour. Finally, when my fiance got up to go to work, I got up too. I had to go again, so I just stayed up and here I am talking to you. During the time I did sleep, I had some weird dreams. Either, this whole things was symptoms or I am sick and I need to find out what I could possibly be sick with. I am sooooo :sleep:

Oh yeah, speaking of b&b addiction.....
I told myself I'd wait until about at least 7:30am to post but just couldn't wait I had to tell you all about my night. I needed to get it off my chest, as I was starting to worry and think the worse like maybe I have some sort of virus or inffection, Other than the simple fact that I might just be preggo!

I am looking forward to a :bfp:

put me down for the 24th. Will be a bit early but this is when I shall begin my obsessive daily testing :haha:

Well the last 2 days I've had bfn with FMU. I've had cramping today and have been to the toilet about 10000000 times because I could of sworn I had leakage or something but no sign of Af or any pink in fact in CM wish I knew whether I was going to get a bfp this month

What a night! Last night as soon as I laid down of washing and using the loo, I had to get back up within ten minutes I was soooo nauseated that I couldn't sleep, and not only that, but I had to pee again. I laid back down after and realized that the nausea had not disipated with the regurgitation of my stomach contents, so I again had to get up to settle my stomach. I took some pepto bismol. I went to sleep and 1 hour later back up to pee. I'm thinking to myself damn can't I get any sleep. Went back to bed two hours later back up....from there it went on like that every hour. Finally, when my fiance got up to go to work, I got up too. I had to go again, so I just stayed up and here I am talking to you. During the time I did sleep, I had some weird dreams. Either, this whole things was symptoms or I am sick and I need to find out what I could possibly be sick with. I am sooooo :sleep:

Oh yeah, speaking of b&b addiction.....
I told myself I'd wait until about at least 7:30am to post but just couldn't wait I had to tell you all about my night. I needed to get it off my chest, as I was starting to worry and think the worse like maybe I have some sort of virus or inffection, Other than the simple fact that I might just be preggo!

I am looking forward to a :bfp:
what a night idd!!! better be a bfp in the making :D

Well the last 2 days I've had bfn with FMU. I've had cramping today and have been to the toilet about 10000000 times because I could of sworn I had leakage or something but no sign of Af or any pink in fact in CM wish I knew whether I was going to get a bfp this month
^^ i hope so!!! i didn't get a bfp untill day 27 of my cycle and that was at 16dpo bc i think i ovulated early
and i felt like that too, mid playing with the kids i suddenly went "uh-ooh, it has begun, must run to toilet"

could you put me down for nov 21st?

dede80
beatnick
eclipse

will this be 14 dpo for your girls too???

eeeeek, excited!

^^ alright :)

btw, is that your doggy in your avatar? priceless bathing picture!

yes, it's my doggy. she passed away in april :(

isn't she the cutest though? hehe.

I'm sad...I've been using OPKs since my AF turned to spotting...LOL...and now, I've come up with the idea to keep them and tape them to a piece of paper with the date so I can watch them get darker and go positive... (I noticed a faint line....meaning I'll O in 3 or 4 days) So I kept todays....will keep tomorrows....etc.

I think I might also keep doing them until AF gets me after I O...wonder if that's a good idea or not...It just takes care of that itch to POAS! lol

yes, it's my doggy. she passed away in april :(

isn't she the cutest though? hehe.
aw sorry for your loss. a cutie indeed!

p.s. congratulations on your bfp!
thankyou
CONGRATULATIONS Butterfly! I am so thrilled for you :)
thanks....
i'm scared it's not going to stick for very long bc i'm ill yet again
and the supposedly babysafe meds say "not adviced to use when pregnant"
eventhough the pharmacist said it was ok to use, just not to overdo it...

i'm just going to keep my hopes up with the placenta not being formed yet
and baby not really taking nutritients from me yet.
i just tested (5pm) and the line is as strong as yesterday morning's line so
that's something good so far

------------------------
other than that... doing good... i feel the cramping as my uterus grows bigger, little nauseous every now and again,
i nearly dry heave or dry heave when taking meds, or my vitamins/folic acid,
i'm not made for pills, but i'm not taking the chance with the dissolveables
again, last time i took a dafalgan forte i puked my guts out bc it tasted awful,
although my doc said it was bc the dose was too high for me, doubt it bc i do
fine with a high dose of aspegic (but unfortunatly this wonderful med is off limits for me for 9 months now)
and little one is using up my energy... as well as my calories :p
must figure out a way to eat even more lol

aaaand i think i need a diary lol sorry for the long post!

I'm sad...I've been using OPKs since my AF turned to spotting...LOL...and now, I've come up with the idea to keep them and tape them to a piece of paper with the date so I can watch them get darker and go positive... (I noticed a faint line....meaning I'll O in 3 or 4 days) So I kept todays....will keep tomorrows....etc.

I think I might also keep doing them until AF gets me after I O...wonder if that's a good idea or not...It just takes care of that itch to POAS! lol
you're not sad... you're a true addict, welcome in the club!!!

at first i thought you meant emotionally sad, but didn't get why as you didn't
miss O day or anything lol... the joys of not having english as your first language lol

Can You Put Me Down For The 28th. My Cycle Actually Ends On The 26th But I'm Going To Try And Hold Off. Not Temping Or Anything Just Doing In The Good Ole Fashion Way && Praying.

you're not sad... you're a true addict, welcome in the club!!!

at first i thought you meant emotionally sad, but didn't get why as you didn't
miss O day or anything lol... the joys of not having english as your first language lol

Oh! Haha...no I'm pathetic. :haha:
but yes, a true addict. =)

its so nice to hear of other peoples addictions. I keep my opks in an envelope and compare them daily :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->