• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS Club for 18th-28th November![update: 14 bfp's so far]

AF is here nice and early this morning. BOO!! Good luck to all you girls :dust:
I'll be checking in to see all the :BFP: s

Add me to the list -- I'll be testing Nov 22nd.

:) thanks!

Congrats on your BFP tiny can you add me to the list will be testing on the 19th.

Hey Ladies,
How's it going? I am managing my day ok. I am very sleepy and I slept soooooo much last night. I even slept in the car on the way to the train and on the train into work. I just feel pregnant. I haven't felt any symptoms to lead me to believe AF is on her way as or yet. My spotting has slowed and is on and off, nothing heavy. I am getting ssome sharp pains in my sides and a pulling pinching type sensation in my lower abdomen. I am extremely gassy. No headache, good sign for me. My throat is a little sore and I have been coughing on and off with some sneezing. My nose is stuffy and my mood is blah today. Like I am just so tired please don't bother me! I have been nauseous on and off all morning and my temp is still high. I have been unable to hold off on bathroom breaks for more than an hour. It seems I go to the bathroom every 45 mins. I just want to go home and lay down and sleep! Another thing, that happens when AF comes around, chocolate cravings; they are just non existent. In fact I can't even eat chocolate.

Things seem promising, but I won't get my hopes up just yet. Ok, just a little, but not too much. I will keep you guys informed.

Oooh ronnie211797 your symptoms sound very promising - definitely keep us posted!!!
Good luck :flower:
X

Ohhh I missed this thread! Put me down for the 21st xxx

Okay, so I said I wouldn't test early after having a chemical pregnancy two months ago... but last night when I wiped there was pink CM - and this morning too. So I took a test and guess what.... I got my :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Oh please, let this be a sticky bean!!! :dust:

Please keep me and the little bean in your prayers. We need all the help we can get! [-o<

Congratulations jerseyshoregirl

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months

hello everyone!! I am new to bb. I already finished my first round of clomid 50 mg. Took an OPK test and it was postive!! Would like to become buddies and share similar stories with everyone. Good luck to all!!

hello ladies!! mind if i join? I'm on my 2nd cycle of ttc baby #1 I got a positive OPK on the 9th for 24 hours and I think I ovulated either the 9th or the 10th, anyways hubby and I BD'd November 5,7,8,9,10,12 so hoping we caught the eggie! Put me down for the 21st to test! thanks and good luck to everyone, hope we all get our :bfp: this month!!

looking like AF for me.
ive had cramps the last 5 days and now brownish CM.
doctor sent me for blood tests today gonna be negative for sure now :(
im gonna go cry now

i hope it's not :)

Okay, so I said I wouldn't test early after having a chemical pregnancy two months ago... but last night when I wiped there was pink CM - and this morning too. So I took a test and guess what.... I got my :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Please keep me and the little bean in your prayers. We need all the help we can get! [-o<

whoohooooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bumpbuddiiiiies!!!! fun!

Hello ladies
Can I join you too??
I got a positive on my cb oving tests Sun 8th and Mon 9th. Had stitch type symptoms low on my left side on Tues/Wed. My bbs and under my arm pits started to get sore yesterday but I have implants so I'm never sure how accurate the pains will be.
I'm really hoping we caught the eggy this month. Think I'm starting to get a bit crazy. I saw a lady with a perfect neat bump yesterday and I felt so jealous. My OH thinks it's very amusing!
Early days yet but can you please put me down for testing 29th if AF doesn't show.
Congragultations Tiny on your BFP and sending you all :dust:

Congratulations, Jerseyshoregirl! Stay positive - I'm sending sticky vibes your way!

i think i ovd on sat 14th so im in the 2ww testing on 28th still i will stay strong lol xx

i hope it's not :)

whoohooooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bumpbuddiiiiies!!!! fun!

Bumpbuddies we are!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

can we get a group going yet for december ?? i will be testing 2nd dec xxxxx

hope u all get ur bfp's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back