POAS Crazy - Starting Early

Ive bought another box of FRERs so I will test again in the morning. Thanks for all your support ladies!

Hi Ladies,
Today's test pictures below.
I'm not sure but today I feel as though I see a hint of a hint IRL. It was more noticeable straight after the test and faded as the minutes went on. But nonetheless I can see something slight but then again it could be my awesome line eye :haha:
What do you think?
Xx

Attachments

• IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3491.jpg
    IMG_3491.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 22
I have serious line eye too but I maybe see a hint of a hint of something faint ;) GL with your next test!

I think I see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck :)

Thanks ladies - I hope something comes of this. Checked the test this afternoon and I barely see the hint of a hint. Feeling a little down. Not really any symptoms.
Feel like going to sleep now at 5pm just so I can do the next FRER haha

Morning ladies xx
Looks like another BFN. When I was watching and waiting for the test to be complete two lines showed - my heart was pounding! But slowly faded to nothing. So disappointing. I think I'm about 9 DPO today so would have thought I'd have something more substantial by now. Can't help but think it's unlikely to happen this month.

Attachments

• IMG_3502.jpg
    IMG_3502.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3503.jpg
    IMG_3503.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
Found your thread lol! Don't give up hope! Im roughly 9dpo today too and i have read that you may not implant till 9dpo and takes hcg a little while to rise! Theres still hope!

Another clear BFN this morning. Really upset that another month has come and gone. Just going to wait til AF arrives now. Thanks for all your kind msgs this week xx

Attachments

• IMG_3510.jpg
    IMG_3510.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back