POAS-ing and symptom spotting

sherlock

Reaction score
So I posted last week about my lack of AF since my ERPC 7 weeks ago, and the fact that hubby and I haven't been particularly 'careful' (in fact not careful at all)… I've been having phantom AF cramps every week for 2 days for the past 4 weeks, but after 2 days they go, only to appear again the next week (one week they were so painful that they woke me up). :shrug:

Anyway, I have this stupid little voice in me telling me that I could have got pregnant (not likely, seeing as I have wildly irregular cycles and very late ovulation, and it took us over a year of TTC last time) so I went into Boots last week and First Response HPTs were on buy one get one free. So obviously I bought 2 twin packs. And wasted 3 of them over the course of last week (I am a POAS-aholic). :blush: They were all BFN.

The last time I tested was Saturday am.

Anyhoo, I have been getting sort of symptoms (although knowing me I am just reading way too much into normal everyday occurrences) :dohh::
  • I got sharp stabbing pains in my lady bits last week (which I had when I last found out I was pregnant, but have had them other times too)
  • I was also a bit snotty and sneezy at the start of this week (when I was pregnant last time, I couldn't stop sneezing)
  • I feel very 'full' in my lower belly (although after 7 weeks, I'm not surprised)
  • My boobs are definitely bigger and are starting to be a bit painful (last time, my boobs got huge and were incredibly sore)
  • I have loads of spots all over my chest (got this last time as well. I usually have 1 or 2, but last time, and this week, it's a spot explosion)

I emailed my consultant this morning about private treatment, as my fertility clinic were pants when I went to see them a few weeks ago, and she replied 'If you haven't had a period yet, have you done a pregnancy test?!' If only she knew… :blush:

I am determined that I am going to hold out until Friday am and then waste my final test. :haha:

Good luck sherlock! It is possible you are preggo as you never know since you don't have AF. I know the waiting sucks. Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->