Pocket nappy question

NuttyJester

Brand new little boy! :o)
Reaction score
Hi girls, hope you can help.. got my stash washed and started today!

Quick Q I've got so far...

If it's just a wee, can I just rinse the nappy in the sink, wring and hang to dry?

I've got ten of them, and twenty inserts. I wrongly thought you changed the insert when it was wet and only changed the nappy if it was a poo. LO will get through more than ten nappies a day I'm sure, but my advisor told me this is all I'd need... We haven't got a half load button on the washing machine, and I won't have a full load each day but need to wash the nappies!

Thank you...

what i used to do when i only had a few was wash them in the sink, with the tiniest smidge of liquid washing detergent, rinsed them all through, squeezed them, wrung them out, made sure they didnt smell, then rinsed them LOTS, then put them on the radiator, i wasnt doing a machine wash for 2 nappies lol

x

I can't see why not as long as you still give them a proper wash every few times. After all what did mommys do before the miracle invention of the washing machine :laugh2: That was such an old lady thing to say :blush:

P.S if your washer doesn't have a half load option is this not because the drum works off weight and therefore alters the water to weight?

P.S if your washer doesn't have a half load option is this not because the drum works off weight and therefore alters the water to weight?

Funny you should say that, I didn't know, but apparently it does!!! Had a chat about it with OH, and he revealed it (we inherited it from his folks, so no instructions etc.) so problem solved!

Thank you ladies! Two days in, and we're not running out of them yet! Will be putting a couple in the sink in a few minutes...

gosh i actaully got somethin kinda technical right :smug: :haha: miracles do happen :rofl:

:rofl:

i didnt know that, i turned down loads of washers the other month cos they didnt have a half load :dohh:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"