Pointless, but SO excited!! Had to share with someone who'll get how happy I am!!

Ps. I'm beginning to think I should actually call it The Little Craft Business, I keep referring to it as that XD

Thats a good idea for xmas - thank you. I will be visiting hobbycraft the weekend :D i could even make my own cards.thank you for the inspiration :)

We rented first too and im glad we did. My OH was still training when we first moved in together so it was sensible to rent. We were very lucky to get on the property ladder when we did.

What kind of job have you applied for?

Sorry for totally hijacking your thread!

xx

Yeah I make cards too, they're usually covered in buttons. I love buttons :p You should, your Christmas cards will really stand out next to the shop bought ones :)
Haha no worries, it's nice to talk to someone in the same position. It's sort of organising my thoughts lol.
My last two jobs were in retail so I'm a bit bored of it now lol, and I saw this ad for a weighbridge clerk. I thought it sounded a bit wierd and it'd be a welcome change :p I can't be doing with a whole career and uni and everything because of the little craft business. I really just want something part time to keep bringing money in :)
What do you and OH do? Sorry I sound really nosey lol don't answer if you don't want to xx

i like that - organising your thoughts. That must be why i spend most of my day at work on here. i am just organising my thoughts :D

Can i sound really blonde and ask what a weighbridge clerk is?? (i feel silly for asking lol)

I am an accountant (but one of the not so boring ones lol) and my OH is a gas engineer. I think its great you know what you want to do with the little craft business and good for you for going for it. I love the name by the way :) Defo a keeper!!

xx

ps. i shall be stalking you just to keep an eye on your xmas countdown! LOL.

Haha yeah obviously, I just have a lot of thoughts to organise, that's why I'm on here so much... :p
I had no idea what it was either haha, my OH had to tell me. Basically you just sit in your little booth, a lorry pulls up on to a huge set of scales, you weigh it, log it on the computer, then sign their little ticket thing. Job done! Or so I've heard. I wouldnt know! :p Sounds nice to me, because it's not retail :D
I thought it'd be my last chance to give it a go before we move out, and it'll be easy to keep up once I've had children. Little extra pocket money :) I'll send you something free to say thanks for the support! lol. The Little Craft Business thanks you :p
You both sound really successful!! Accountant sounds difficult, I'm poop at maths! OH is the successful one in our relationship, he's an aeronautical engineer (ooh-er, sounds good doesn't it?!).
Yay I have a stalker! XD I can't wait for Christmas :) xx

Well done for getting an actual date of a vague man hehe. 2 years will fly by, I got married 2years ago and it doesn't feel that long ago at all xx

Thanks :) I've got to fit in a wedding too, but OH has to fit in a proposal first ;) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->