Pointless but..... **Update! got a reply lol**

Have you meet FOB's parents? Are they nice, decent people? Will they be supportive and caring to you and bub? If so, and you feel you would like them to be involved in LO's life then you should contact them. I would write a letter including you contact details and maybe a photo of LO. Good luck. :hugs:

I've been reading this section this morning and just wanted to say that I admire you ladies going it alone because evidently some FOB's are unsupportive pigs. All power to you ladies. :thumbup:

Purple i cant get hold of my fobs parents either! He deleted me from his facebook so i cant get hold of his girlfriend or any of his friends. (I dont know who is who)

Ive had a look at the online phonebook directory and found someone under his surname and in the area his parents live but i dont want to contact them incase ive got the wrong person!!

God some men are weak pathetic a***holes!!

just ring em and if its wrong number just say oh sorry wrong number, i doubt anyone will think anything of it, just say hi is ...fobs name... there please? if they say no he doesnt live here anymore then say oh could i speak to his mum or dad then please

x

Finleys dad didnt tell his parents until Finley was 3 days old, his mum was so devastated about the whole situation and has been round with clothes and stuff for Fin and added me to FB and daily sends me a message asking how we are...

Someone has maliciously told his daughters mum about him today - i found it quite funny! i really want Finley to know his family - that includes his cousin!

if i was you i would contact his parents, chances are they will be made up - and prolly kick his arse into touch too - what have you got to lose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->