Pointless but..... **Update! got a reply lol**

She doesnt even no about me or my daughter, he hasnt even told her about us!
Im gunna do it lol
Gunna make up a fb page to do it though, i dont wanna do it on mine, cos if you send someone a message they can then access your profile even though your not friends? Is that right?

xx

whoa i've never heard that! he didnt tell her he has a baby?!?!?! o heck no thats something she should know about! yeah make another page just in case wow cant believe he didn't tell her!

what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! no no no he needs to tell them how old are y'all? why is he keeping this a secret? they are missing out on precious moments with there grand baby bc hes being a dumba**!!!!!! thats not fair to them they have a right to know!

she probably wont believe you hun, i told FOB's GF ages ago, they stayed together, then they broke up and he tried to get with me, now theyre back together. Cos he will lie and tell her your some random weirdo lying... do you know any of his friends? i would tell people you KNOW know her.. let it get back to her..

Were both 21, yeah i know, but because of him their missing out.

I think im gunna take that chance lol, i know she probably wont believe me, but she knows some of his friends who know about us, so all she does if have to ask them, and if they lie then thats it, end of. Then again.... it should have gotten back to her by now, ahhh i dunno lol

xx

hmm its a tricky one.....

I'd make sure the friends all def know.. maybe write on a mutual friends wall... '' has 'x' said anything about his daughter recently ' or something...

If you message her... what will you say??

I'd say like..

Are you and 'x' actually still together?? cos hes been declaring his love for me and says he wants us to be a family? im a bit confused now if he actually has a gf aswell?

she probably wont believe you hun, i told FOB's GF ages ago, they stayed together, then they broke up and he tried to get with me, now theyre back together. Cos he will lie and tell her your some random weirdo lying... do you know any of his friends? i would tell people you KNOW know her.. let it get back to her..

i agree with her thats smart but she is no longer my concerns his parents are! y'all are 21 he needs to grow a pair and tell his mom and dad :growlmad: thats just wrong! she'll never meet her other grand parents bad enough her dad isnt 100% in her life cuz hes to busy trying to chase other girls i dont like him when did y'all brake up?

I'd make sure the friends all def know.. maybe write on a mutual friends wall... '' has 'x' said anything about his daughter recently ' or something...

I'd say like..

Are you and 'x' actually still together?? cos hes been declaring his love for me and says he wants us to be a family? im a bit confused now if he actually has a gf aswell?

thats good :)

MY FOB hasnt told his parents (says he has but i dont think he has) and hes 27!!!! some of them dont learn and arent worth it.

I agree tho.. id try inform his parents. xx

I'd say like..

thats good :)

i just think an email thats not attacking or aggressive or like '' haha to you '' will help, your just enquiring this way.. she cant attack you cos u werent nasty if you see what i mean?

Yep i get it!
Im gunna write something along the lines of what you said! Its really good!

Ummm we broke up around may last year if i remember correctly!

xx

Exactly! thats the best way to approach it! Tell him he needs to tell his parents about y'all baby bc not only is his parents missing out on her she's missing out on knowing her grand parents! if he still hasn't told them either mail them a letter or email them to inform them of there new grand baby! so early on in your pregnancy?

good luck! i hope she doesn't get catty with you and talks to you like an adult! let us know how it goes!

lol she is quick!! hahah im glad you feel better! yay you! glad she wasnt catty! :)

Yeah me too! she was pissed off i think cos she believes him, but i dont care, all she has to do is ask his friends, and as long as they dont lie they'll tell her haha

xx

does your baby look like you or him? cuz if she looks like him she could tell your not lyning by looking at ur baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->