• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pointless but..... **Update! got a reply lol**

Ive been told she looks like i did as a baby, but im not gunna send a stranger pictures of my baby just to prove a point, either she believes me or she doesnt, and if she doesnt its her loss, cos she will soon find out what a loser he is heehee

xx

aaah i thought it was sweet.
sounds like the poor guys wants in! x x x

Na he doesnt, he wants the best of both worlds... looks like he's denied having a daughter to her! silly boy lol

xx

Yeah Maybe BUT he should try a little harded and start REALLY acting like it he can start off by ummm idk TELLING his PARENTS of her existents! lol

Well done you on sending the message! Here's hoping he'll only contact you if it's about Scarlett. :hugs:

Glad you contacted her and told her. She needed to know that her bf has a daughter etc and know that he's being a asshole texting you etc saying he loves you. Its deceitful and he's being really immature! And weird! Clearly just wants all the cake!

Hopefully he wont contact you and blow the top saying why the hell did your mate do that etc? And that it'll be contact only about Scarlett!

He should tell his parents though. If they're kind decent people they will never forgive him if they find out that they're missing out on getting to know their granddaughter etc! And if he has told them and they've buried their heads in the sand type thing then its their loss!

xx

Ahh, I so envy you having the guts to send a message. I was going to send a letter to FOB's parents... but seeing asthough FOB doesn't want anything to do with us I don't think I wanna drag it all back up iygwim, his parents do have the right to know though I guess :shrug:

Atleast she knows the whole truth now, whether she decides to listen to you saying that he's still trying to contact you is her problem!
xx

Yeah you've done good love, i wanted to send messages but always thought na, cos i didnt wanna come off looking like a bitch and that

But wish i did now!!!

Has he said anything to you? Wonder if she's told him, she got contacted by a friend!!!xxx

Im quite surprised at how many fob's havent actually told their parents!!

Haha i dont care if i look like a bitch lol, cos if she dont believe me she will find out the truth eventually and then she will no i was right haha

Nope he hasnt!!! Probs cos he knows he's been found out AGAIN!!! lol

xx

I noticed that lots of FOB's haven't told their parents. I know my ex hadn't told his.

Its really shocking!!! They have a right to know, but its their sons who should be telling them!!

xx

I know - they should know and I imagine a lot of them would like to know they had a grand child!

My baby would be my ex's parents second grand child so it's weird thinking he'll have a cousin that chances are he'll never meet.

I've not heard anything more from my ex and that's been about 3 weeks. Hoping it stays that way xx

Its my ex's first grandchild, so i guess that makes it worse for them maybe...

Lets hope it stays that way for you!! :hugs:

I know fob will stay away for a lil while at least, probably to lick his wounds at being found out though! lol

x

I'd be sending his parents a pic of their grandchild, with a note saying thought you might like to see blah because * doesn't seem to want you to know. Really dump him in the poo!

I'm not judging you by any means! But I wouldn't have told the GF, IMO its nothing to do with her.

But I would tell his parents. Just because he doesn't want to know doesn't mean they won't want to. It's their first grandchild. They may not want to be involved but I think they atleast deserve to know. And I would say it is you business to tell them. Its nothing to do with him. Its all to do with your daughter. They're her family too, not just his.

i would personally tell the parents, if they dont know about your LO then i dont really think they should be left in teh dark, if they do know then shame on them but i think you should at least find out for sure

ps well done for messaging his gf haha, bet you really got him in trouble hahaha

x

I wish i had FOB's parents contact details, i want to send them a letter and picture. But at xmas i wasnt allowed to send them a christmas card (by FOB).... says it all really doesnt it! he wudnt give me address!

I wish i had FOB's parents contact details, i want to send them a letter and picture. But at xmas i wasnt allowed to send them a christmas card (by FOB).... says it all really doesnt it! he wudnt give me address!

you should be able to find them in the telephone directory or the electoral roll if you know the area where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->