Pointless but..... **Update! got a reply lol**

I dunno... it was kinda creepy seeing my face staring back at me, no idea why though lol Probably cos i thought he would have deleated all my pics

xx

hahahaha whata a creepo! i woulda been a little freaked too!

Ok...thats weird and it would have freaked the hell out of me!!

I would have been freaked out too :hugs: xx

Mmmm yea kinda, maybe his trying again? Maybe he thought you seeing a picture of you two together at happier times, he'd think you would call txt him, and say oh my god i remember that blah blah and start up a conversation and he'd try again with you and bubs xxx

It wasnt a pic of us two, it was just one of me on my own! lol

Hmmm maybe, i left my phone upstairs and came back to missed calls and a message declaring love, but i just went on his fb, and he's also telling his new gf how much he loves her.... loser!

Im sooo tempted to tell her! Its taking so much self control not too!

xx

he sounds like a right arse, dont answer him huni, i would also be tempted to tell his gf :haha:xx

ps- scarlett is suct a cutie x

Deffinatley ignoring him!! But im oh so tempted to tell her :haha: x

Id be tempted to tell her to, sounds like he wants his cake and eat it type thing. Id be freaked by the pic to x

Oh my god hahahah! I would be totally freaked out!

And tell her...teeheee! :D

xx

i'd say "Can you tell (enter Ex's name here --->)"So n SO" to please leave me alone,He's just not taking the hint from me!" lol so might think you making it up and trying do the whole baby mama drama so show her he texts msgs lol and say "seriously tell him to leave me alone its creepy! unless it concerns our baby girl! Thank you!" or you could tell him that! lol

Ohhhh i think im gunna tell her....

Im so gunna regret this!!!!

Must think more about it lol

xxx

Tell her!!!!! The picture thing sounds weird - my fob is doing similar weird things! xx

Its weird isnt it! Why cant they be interested in the children they help to create, rather than crap like this!!!

Creepy boys!!

xx

just think about it! dont wanna start unnecessary drama she might think your petty but it is creepy idk what i'd do lol but i'd defo tell HIM to back off and get a life unless its about the baby!

I would tell her, he sounds like a complete SoB. Sometimes they dont blieve you anyway, I told the girl thats with my ex to be careful cause he likes to hit, and shes like omg he would never do that to me > 6months later ... "I should have listened to you", now shes stuck with a newborn baby an he is in jail.

Dunno why, but I think you should tell her or get someone else too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->