Pointless post...induction sunday and crapping it

mrs n

Reaction score
Not much point to this post except im due for induction sunday and absoloutely terrified. Im scared of having 2 babies,scared it will end in a section and petrified i cant do this xx

I hope everything goes well! Thinking of you :hugs:

have faith im sure it will all go well and you will be holding your babies very soon x

All the best for Sunday!! I'm surr you will do great 😊 xx

little late on the update but giving birth to my twins was absolutely incredible,just gas and air and pethadine,I went in at 1030, pessaty at 1130,monitored until 230, no contractions.went for a walk,started with mild tightening,went to the lol at 5 ish and my waters started trickling,started having pains at about 6 pm,checked at 7pm,was 4cm,born at 814-825 so labour went down as 1hr14. honestly I loved every second it was incredible. twin 1 had rapid delivery shock as I only moved to del suite at 7 so when I said I was ready they didn't believe me,pethadine just started to hit me at 750 ish, in for 8 days,tried to bf but struggled to much but that was the only thing that I wasn't happy about. anyone worrying about naturally having 2 honestly I didn't really feel,any different than my first,I hated my sons both but loved every second of my twins X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->