pointless rant over stupid body!

doddy0402

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
I don't understand why my body seems to be messing me around more than usual! I have always had regular periods, 30 days, even after both recent mcs, but over the last 3 months, they have ranged from 24days, to 36 days! each month I seem to ovulate around day 17 according to opks, but af seems to turn up when ever she wants to!
it's now been 6 months since my last mc and I do feel so desperate! We have been trying officially for a year now, and other than 2 mcs, we have nothing to show for it. I know that so many ladies have waiting far longer than this to get their sticky bfp, but I really just want to have a pointless moan, and ask why not me?

HUGE :hug: DH and I have only been trying since January, it's only been 3 months since my MC and I feel the exact same way! It doesn't seem fair that so many women on this site have been through so much and have been waiting so long and for whatever reason our blessings aren't to come just yet but then on the other side there are women just popping out babies or getting PG without even trying! :sad1: It's not always easy, but I try not to lose faith.

:hugs:

You're not alone. I'm just sooo aggravated and wish I could just push a button and make my body cooperate or fast-forward to when I have my baby, like you said. I'm having an opposite problem though: I used to have irregular 27 to 45 day cycles and now it looks very likely that I"m having my second 18 day cycle in a row. So, not only is the PMS constant it's worse than it's ever been. :hissy: I can't live this way, never mind get pregnant!!!! And I've been to the doctors but all the tests are coming back clear so all I can do is wait to see what happens!!! It'll be a year of TTC come September and I am becoming wary as that milestone approaches. I was a wreck the day my ultrasound would have been...

So yeah, totally get how you're feeling. :blush:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope things get better for you soon. :flower:

Before we started trying to conceive my periods were every 27 days pretty much like clockwork. But since then they've varied from 25 up to even 35 days! I quite honestly think it's down to stress. I've been so stressed about having a baby and with other things that I'm positive it's thrown my cycles out of wack. The timing just seems like too much of a coincidence otherwise.

I guess it just shows that our bodies have a mind of their own, lol. I'm going to start trying evening primrose oil and agnus castus to see if that helps. That and try to relax a bit more!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->