• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POKS and Ovulation

40yearoldmum

Reaction score
Hi
Been doing this for 8 months and I'm getting more confused, If Im not pregnant this month I'm going to ditch them!!!

I am usually a regular 29 day cycle with ovulation on day 15 (I think!!!!LOL)
This is whats happening:

CD12 to now ovulation aches I think
CD14 basal Temp 36.44(yesterday) OPK x 2 diff brands negative 0920 but getting darker
CD14 basal Temp 36.51 1130 POK 2 diff brands negative I think, darker on one than the other but still negative.
CD14 1630 2 x diff brand OPKs darker on one, the other a definite negative but not sure about the other so used Clear Blue and got a smiley face, all three in very strong urine!
CD15 Temp 36.60 Just done another OPK the one step and that is most definitley a positive 10:10am

Habe BD every day since CD12, used preseed and soft cups, CM about the same watery no stretch since CD12 Cervix High open and soft and still the same.
I will BD tonight, I just want to go to my sisters and clip her horses!!! obviously I can put her off but I would like to get it done if Ive ovulated, what do you think girls?!!!

Im not sure what your question is, tbh.... If you got a positive and you've been dtd then everything seems fine to me :) No expert on temps mind you but the temp rise also seems to correlate ov. You also seem to be getting a fade-in on the opk;s which is great. having cramps a few days before is also normal, as is the difference in the opk;s as some have different sensitivities. And yes, if you wanna be on the safe side get on with bd and ditch the sis, lol!

If you want to look at the definitive opk web site i recommend www.peeonastick.com

Apologies if im not being helpful and good luck! :)

Thanks OMI,
My question was have I ovulated, and I know you can't answer that!! I had another positive at 2pm today and will test in an hour or so, I think I'll go over on saturday that way I will BD tonight and tomorrow night, for the love of god that should be enough!!!
Bex

Its plenty Mrs!! You can get a long surge sometimes and that is good, really as more chances, but you seem to have it covered. Have fun and good luck!!

Sometimes I get two days of smiley face, sometimes one, but am sure I ov the day after the first smiley

I would keep DTD as long as you get positive OPKs... can't hurt ;) Sound like you are right where you need to be... good luck!

I agree - it sounds like you are doing very well, ovulating right on time, with a good length cycle. Getting a positive smiley is great - I was having trouble getting definite positives at all. Good luck to you!

Sometimes I get two days of smiley face, sometimes one, but am sure I ov the day after the first smiley

Totally agree! As my cheapies are usually a strong + the day after my :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->