Poll: Did you get Implantation Bleeding?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
As the title says, did you get IB?

If so, do you remember around what DPO you were?

Yes, my periods are normally every 5-6 weeks, I took a test on the 6th week which came back negative, a week later I had a small amount of light brown discharge which made me think great my period is on it's way, but nothing more, took a test 3 days later, and came back positive straight away.

I havent with both pregnancies xx

Really interesting results everyone, thanks for posting!! :)

Yes! Started 12 days after ovulation and lasted nearly a week (i thought it was a light period!)

Yes, I did. It appeared about 4 days after ovulation/DTD.

in all three pregnancies I only got it once with my first

Yes...

I wasn't trying, so I'm not sure how many DPO I was. I thought it was my period (a weird, brown period) but then it went away.

Happened maybe 3 days before I was expecting AF.

I did in previous pregnancies but that was almost 10 years ago. This pregnancy I had a one time spotting at 9dpo and got my bfp at 14dpo. Considering how present my hcg was I imagine I could have tested 11-12dpo. My test line has been doctor than my control since 3w 6d. I know my ovulation date because it's very painful like clock work.

With my last pregnancy i gt ib couple of days before AF was due had already got BFP on early response so gt scared but was just a little dark brown discharge in underwear for a few hrs could have mistaken for early spotting before AF if i didn't know i was pregnant
Anyway this time round got a tiny bit of dark dark brown spot when i wiped after using toilet on tissue at 5/6 dpo and nothing after that & BFP on 9 DPO

I had very light pink spotting 9 days after my embryo transfer. I had ivf and thought I was out as I had reasonably bad cramping. Something made me do a test and it was a very strong positive. I had every symptom of af showing up, it felt the exact same as bfp. Xx

I voted no as I had zero bleeding the first pregnancy and a bit of spotting this time at 6 weeks but it was too late to class as implantation. Fortunately it was one of those inexplicable things and baby was just fine.

Both times I had period pain type cramping at the time my period would've been due.

I've never had IB with all three of my pregnancies! :) x

Only with this pregnancy at 9dpo =) and it was only when i wiped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back