Poll: Did you get Implantation Bleeding?

I haven't with both pregnancies--and, just to be frustrating, a couple of the unsuccessful cycles I had a little spotting around the time you'd like IB would happen, which obviously wasn't. :p

Not with my first two but with #3 I had it about 12 dpo and had a :bfp: on a frer digital the next day!

I did at 7 dpo roughly but I never thought it was that I thought my af was gonna turn up early put I recorded it in my calendar as pink/ blood spot discharge wat the hell us my af doing showing so early:) I was then due actual af on cd 14 but she didn't come so cd 15 I tested And got 1-2 weeks preg on clear blue digital :D

None..

But I was quite crampy so I thought that Af is on her way.

Not with my first but had either IB or breakthrough at 9&10 DPO this time :thumbup:

No, although I have experienced some very mild cramping.

I didn't notice any IB with my current pregnancy, nor with DS. I did have some though for my second pregnancy at about 11-12 dpo (I was checking constantly)!, and miscarried at 5-6 weeks. Since then I try not to obsess over the TWW symptoms.

yes with both pregnancies. knew both time that was pregnant before missing period. it was just one/two tiny drops of blood. got it 7/8 DPO or after doing the deed this time round. Not sure with DS.

Nope (thank god)

But did have cramping around implantation time with my first and second. and nothing with third.

I said no, but both pregnancies I had pink discharge at 6-7 weeks and this was put down to delayed implantation bleeding, so I don't understand that at all!!

I didn't have it with my first, but I had it with my current pregnancy. I had the classic signs of it. It started with light spotting the evening of 8 dpo and then it stopped by early afternoon the next day. Then I had some heavier spotting at 10 dpo that only lasted a couple of hours. After that the spotting stopped completely and I haven't had any since. I have never spotted in my life unless it was after a medical procedure, so I thought maybe my period was coming super early or something.

I did find out at 9 weeks that I had a subchorionic hematoma. I'm thinking it was related somehow to the spotting I had. I did not have sch with my first pregnancy.

I had bleeding at around 6-7 weeks. There was no other explanation other than implantation bleeding so I'm guessing I did.

I didn't but then nothing about the early stages of this pregnancy followed any sort of textbook. I didn't get my usual post ovulation temperature spike and rather than a implantation dip I had a MASSIVE temperature rise on my chart xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->