POLL: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive?

riggins1017

Married
Reaction score
Hey ladies I am just curious about everyones situation. Here is the poll.

1. How long did it take you to conceive?
2. Did you take birth control prior to pregnancy? and if so for how long?

Just for fun ladies!!! Cant wait to see your answers.....

:hug:

I was on depo for 9 years and came off in feb 2008,it took me until sep 2010 to conceive,I sadly mc'd and then caught this little wriggler 16 days later xx

1. 6 months to conceive
2. Was on the pill since after the birth of my son in 2007. Stopped it end of May 2010

1. We conceived first cycle both times.
2. I was not on any form of birth control. (Since we've been married we just used the pull and pray method :haha:)

Was on bcp's on and off for 17 years... took us 18 months to get our BFP for #1! Praying for a healthy 9 months...

Hi,
I wasn't on any birth control prior to trying. We took 4 months to conceive the first time, but miscarried, caught straight away after that though. I was all panicked that I wouldn't be able to and 4 months seemed like ages at the time, but in hindsight it's nothing really.
Good luck - the trying is half the fun anyway :)

used to be on the pill
been ttc for 3 years had 4mmc and an operation to correct septum since ttc after my op it took us 4 months praying this is the 1 :)

No I did not take the pill, and it only took us one week from when we decided to start trying (which was a little bit of a shock, but nice as we had been waiting a loooong time to start trying). That was not fun telling friends that have been trying a lot longer then us. It almost feels like we cheated.

It took us 3 months to conceive. I had been on birth control for 4 years (although was a rubbish one called Yasmin).

Took me three years to concieve, no bc.

Never took birth control before... but with my ex husband we were trying for 6 months and nothing...but now with my fiance we tried for 1 1/2 months and I got pregnant (I call him potent Pete lol). Good luck hun!

I had my coil removed in the middle of June and I fell pregnant in the October (bfp at the beginning of November). We tend to discount the July cycle as I feel my body was resetting itself after having had the coil for so long. If you don't include July, it took us three cycles, if you do, it took us four.

I went onto the Pill at 14 and came off it and had a copper coil inserted at 21. I had that coil for 5 years and its replacement for a year.

Hope that helps xx

1. TTC Four years
2. Of course not - see above!!!!

I was on the pill for 9 years, came off it Feb 2009 and was pregnant by April 2009... gave birth to Henry in January 2010.

Then, this time, I was on the pill from Febuary 2010, came off it in October 2010 and became pregnant in December 2010... due September 2010.

So it took 2 months and 3 months, respectively.

Well i have 3 little suprises :)

This one we were trying for 3 months. Never taken birth control.

Good luck to you xx

1. It took us 2 months to conceive (i know im very lucky!)
2. I was on the pill for 9 years before TTC

xxx

I conceived 2month of trying
was on the pill for 10years
was very suprised as I went on pill at 12yrs because I had lots of problems in lady area , wasnt even sure if I was able to have babies with the problems Iv been through!!!

I was on BC on and off for 5 years...but most recently had been on for a year and a half...I fell pregnant in cycle #6

I was on BCP for 12 years. I came off it in Feb 10 but was WTT. It took forever (6 months) for periods to return. I felt like I would never have babies! Once period came we started trying, took 3 cycles, but I'm pretty sure we only timed it anywhere near right on the cycle we got a BFP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->