POLL: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive?

i am very lucky all 3 conceived after 1st month this current preg conceived on cerezette mini pill

1. Four cycles
2. Was on the pill for 10 years, but came off about three years ago and used condoms up until we started trying......

I had been on various types of BC until I started on cerozette about 8 years ago. I came of it in August and actively started trying end of October and fell pregnant in December. The night of our Christmas staff party funnily enough!

1st preg took 1 cycle (I only used nuva ring for 2 months before)
2nd preg took 1 cycle(also nuva ring for about 9 months before)sadly miscarried
3rd preg I got preg just 2 weeks after my miscarriage
4th preg took 2 cycles(only condoms used before) I miscarried
5th preg took 2 cycles(no birth control)

I was on birth control for 2.5 years and the month that I came off it, we got pregnant! However, I lost the baby at 6.5 weeks. It took us another 5 months of trying before I got pregnant again.

We were trying for 17 months, and stopped birth control pill approximately 3.5 years ago as I react to it.

got pregnant after 3 month, im pretty relievec since im 32 and keep hearing im getting too old...

It took us ten months and i was on Nuva Ring for 8 months before

I was on birth control for 5 years and stopped when I found out I was pregnant January 6th. I was sick and on some mess apparently his soldiers got through! Lol

1. We tried for 3.5 months before we conceived
2. I had the implanon for 1 year before that, and was taking BC pills before the implanon

came off the pill in Sept but wasn't actively TTC. Just got BFP this weekend.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd3bc4.aspx

1. 4 Months after coming off of the pill :)

2. Came off of Microgynon - was on it for 1 1/2 years after having my son!

xxxx

Took us 18 months. We were just at the point of getting more fertility investigations done when I found out I am pregnant. In fact I had bloods taken for testing various hormones (progesterone, FSH etc) this cycle and in fact on the second lot of bloods I was probably already pregnant - well a blastocyte was probably on its way down to my uterus.

Was on the pill when I was younger, then was on the implant for 7 months before starting TTC.

I had the coil since the birth of my 2nd child in 2006 had it removed on 17th Nov and had bfp 10th dec lol....I used the online ovulation calculator and it worked 1st time :)

We had been TTC for 8 cycles, although NTNP for a few months before that.
I'm not able to take the pill because of my family history (worst case scenario, the pill could kill me!), so OH and I have used condoms for the 12 years we've been together (I'm very lucky to have him!).

We were extrmemly lucky and conceived first cycle trying but we were very scientific about it which wasn't much fun but seemed to work :haha:

I had been on Microgynon for about 12 yrs and cerazette for a further 2 years ish but came off the pill 5-6 months before trying as I knew my cycles would be a mess!

I was on depo for roughly 6 years ... Was ttc for 15 months just got mh bfp this month :)

1. How long did it take you to conceive? first cycle

2. Did you take birth control prior to pregnancy? and if so for how long?
I took birth control pils for 10 years. stoped about 4-5 month befor ttc.

:flower:

Had coil for 4yrs and fell pregnant 5th cycle after removal (we were NTNP)

We used condoms from when we got together then decided to try the pill (I'd had bad experiences with it before). Yet again it turned me into a crazy woman so I came off it after about a month and we just ended up NTNP. We did that for 4/5 months then decided to try (taking vits and Metformin as I have PCOS). We conceived in month 7 since NTNP.

After 3 years of unsuccessful trying and fertility tests with my ex this was a mega shock!

Good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->