POLL: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive?

1. It took us 4 months to conceive.
2. I took the mini-pill for a little under a year but stopped about a year before we were actively trying... but I didn't ovulate until starting 4 months before BFP (I was breastfeeding at the time).

I haven't taken BC for years. It made me fat and unpredictable!

It took one month for our first pregnancy, which sadly ended in a MC. Then I fell immediately with Ted, and now that he's almost seven months, it took us two months this time, although I now have 42 day cycles, and had to use OPKs
xxx

Hello everyone
1. On and off for 13 months longest 13 months in my life
2. Never taken birth control (never planned to) OH sometimes use condom :haha: sometimes sex can be so messing and i hate the feeling of loads of 'cough' in me TMI :haha:

Took me 14 years to concieve 1st that ended in a m/c in aug 2010 and 4 months later another BFP after all them years i,m totally amazed.
Never taken birth control.

Nikki

1. How long did it take you to conceive? We conceived after 2 months of actively trying! We are very very blessed that it happened so quickly!

2. Did you take birth control prior to pregnancy? and if so for how long? I was on the Pill for about 7 years

It took me 3 months and I was never on birthcontrol in my life.

Id been on Depo for almost 8 years...then went to the pill because we wanted to be able to plan for the baby and getting off the pill is easier than depo.
It only took me 2 months after I got off the pills to get pregnant...that was with paying attention to the firtile days and so on. I ended up with twins!!! When theres NONE in my family or his! Rumor has it that the pills do make you release 2 eggs for your first few cycles. :)

I was not on any birth control for six months before we started trying and then it took us 21 looooooong months. Very stressful, but happy now!

1.) 1st Month activitly TTC we concieved.
2.) No Birth Control

1. 2 weeks to conceive, decided to ttc when i felt ovulation cramps that cycle
2. off and on bc pills for 10 years, went off of them at the end of august

1. First cycle! :thumbup: Before testing, I was already getting ready to gear up for next month because I was convinced I was out this month...I almost ordered a bunch of stuff to help us get our BFP next month (i.e. CBFM, fertility supplements, Conceive Plus etc.). I would be kicking myself right now if I actually wasted money on all that while expecting! :dohh:

2. I've never been on birth control, and I probably never will be.

1. Conceived on the 3rd month with both pregnancies.

2. I have been on the pill for 14 years (age 18-32)

and hoping its happens just as easily as we are starting to ttc again as our Anna has just turned 1!!

Yes, I am a lurker - hope to be joining in this forum again soon!

Congrats to everyone on here with their bfps!:flower:

1. How long did it take you to conceive? We did 6 tries over 7 months (month 6 hubby had a NASTY flu so we missed the window. Month 7/try 6, I was absolutely not expecting a BFP! :)

2. Did you take birth control prior to pregnancy? and if so for how long?

I was on BCP's for almost a year just over 2 years ago . . . had not been on them for over a year when we started trying. I will never go back to them.

4 months to conceive after ten years on the pill. X

I was on birth control for about 9 years. Got off bc in Jan 2010, started seriously TTC July 2010 and conceived baby #1 in Jan 2011. It took us 7 months. We are so excited! Good luck!

My first son was about 6 months after I met his dad and had unprotected sex the whole time, no birth control ever.

Second son I was on depo for over 5 years, came off it in March and was pregnant in November of the same year so I guess 8 months.

This baby came to be the first month his dad wasn't so careful while BDing. It was seriously a one time deal and I can't believe it happened, I am so happy! :D Have not been on birth control since 2007.

We got pregnant in the first month of trying :happydance: I came off the pill (after being on it for two years) in Oct & got my BFP in Nov :happydance: xx

Thirteen months of very active trying
Had taken birth control pills for a period of three months, thirteen years before trying (1997) Since then I used condoms.

I was on the combined pill for over 10 years and fell with DD within 3 weeks of coming off :thumbup:

Was on cerezette after DD was born for just over 6 months - came off due to constant spotting and was pregnant about a week or so later:happydance: and I was still BF'ing:blush:

x x x x

I was on the pill between the ages of 14-20 then had the implant from 20-24.
Conceived 3rd cycle after having the implant removed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->