Poll - team names....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Right - so bear with me while I try and do a poll thingie for team names....

Its between team patience or team bonkers at the mo - Draz, do you want to do a siggy for each, might help sway the vote? xxx

yep, can do!
might be worth changing it to fcukers too? In case we get told off :p
I might not be able to do the siggys today as I have an essay to finish urgently but I'll do my best.

No bother hun - just when you can? And yes, the fcuk version might be a bit better, dont want to be getting a row!! xxx

I've gone for team patience as that's what we're all having to be, but I do like quite a few of these suggestions!!

Team bonkers is only one behind team patience...think we should put a limit on it for tomorrow night and then do a final count then? xxx

Go team bonkers! Cos we like to and cos we are!!!!

Xxx

I'm happy with team bonkers too - but is that bonkers cos of the sex or because we are mad!!? ha

Not keen on team patiance cos im not! :rofl: im so impatiant im bonkers

Oooh its looking like team bonkers could be a go-er! xxx

hey girls,

I quite like patient princesses, although it doesnt look as thought its doing too well at the moment... Ive had a go at my first EVER signature... I dont know what you all think, but you have to go via the site...

Its colours need ammending etc, so think of this as a previous, but any colour suggestions etc would be appreiciated...

https://glittershack.com/img/486/auWwfcWBUi.gif

xxxx

p.s. if i get time, im happy to attempt to design signatures for the others once we've all chosen our name. But if Drazic would rather do it, would appreciate it, as I don't have a clue how to work the URL thingies!!!

xxxxx

I do like team paitent princesses! lol
but between the other who i like team patient- even tho i have non ! lol
x

Is it ok if I join in? I'd love to be in the group and I think I've just swayed the vote back in favour of Team Bonkers!!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->