Poo questions!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I've just started Aisling on solids and wondered what to expect with her poos?! :blush:

Sorry if all this is tmi but up until now she'd go up to a week without anything and it was the usual bf poo, very liquidy. Very soon after starting solids, she had proper miniature person poos (3 in a day), the next day it was a bit softer and now nothing for 2 days. Just wondering how long before I need to worry about constipation, what a usual poo should be and what I should do about constipation?

I'm persisting with water at the moment, she's getting used to the taste slowly. I'm trying to get her straight onto a doidy cup so while she tries this I'm also using a syringe to get a bit into her - not sure if this is right or wrong? :shrug:

I will be keeping an eye of this hun, I have just started BLW and though Olivia doesn't seem to be swallowing anything at the moment her poos have got very smelly and much more frequent! xx

I will be keeping an eye of this hun, I have just started BLW and though Olivia doesn't seem to be swallowing anything at the moment her poos have got very smelly and much more frequent! xx

Sounds like she might be taking something in! :happydance:

Finn still hangs onto his a few days, HV said they'll poo when they want and if they are not little pebbles it's ok. it is quite copious when it arrives though :sick:

Since starting weaning at 4 months Phoebe has been going up to 3 times a day and they really smell :sick: plus they are now much more solid than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->