Pooing - bad timing!!!

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
It's LOs baptism tomorrow at lunchtime. He usually poos about 2 times every 3 days, about lunchtime. It tends to be that when he misses a day then the next day it's a huge, loud, smelly poop.... He didn't go today so is all geared up fir tomorrow

Great just what we need in his little White outfit infront of all our friends and family tomorrow :doh:

U know its going to happen, lol!!!! When u really dont want them to, they are bound to!

Hope he holds off till afterwards hun, I will keep fx for you!! Hope you have a lovely day :)

Oh dear, I hope he holds off until after it's over. Remember and have another outfit with you just in case!! My darling son has impeccable timing too. He has filled his nappy in church (luckily not on the day he was baptised) and as we arrived at church for a friend's wedding. Nice!!

Sods law hun!..Its happened to me!
Was getting Connah weighed and he had done a huge poo earlier that day...he then decided that he would do another poo in the scales!:dohh:x

My Gracelet did a massive poo just as we were finishing Christmas lunch. I'm sure everyone thought I was giving her a bath to escape the washing up :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->