Poor Girl - Amanda Todd - Bullying

J

Jade--x

I'm not sure if anyone will have already seen it but the first thing I knew about it was this morning on Twitter so I did some googling and found the news stories on it and its awful!

For those that don't know a girl was bullied, rather badly and after many failed suicide attempts, succeeded 3 days ago when she hung herself :( pushing someone this far is awful. I do seriously hope the guy that kicked it all off and the girls who beat her are thrown into jail to taste his own medicine with much bigger bullies in there :nope: and all the people that were horrid to her on Facebook wishing her dead and telling her to do it have blood on their hands too.

She also made a Youtube video not long before doing it telling her story..I hope this finally helps put a stop to it but I have a feeling this is just going to be one of many more stories like hers..They don't take bullying serious enough :nope:

Here's the video for anyone who wants to watch it (I'm on my mobile so hope it works)

https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB

RIP Amanda Todd :(

Read about this the other day.. Disgusting. I can't even form the words to describe how I feel about bullying :nope:

I was bullied through school, and the school knew and kept putting me in classes with them. As amazing as technology and social networks are, they need to start policing them properly and taking reports seriously, or get rid of them completely. I'd rather not use them than know they were being used to cause someone so much hurt and pain :nope: x

Feel so sad after reading that :( and it's too late for anyone to help her. Hope the people that bullied her get what they deserve.

I replied to this post https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/1271357-has-been-our-news-past-2-days.html that was started earlier. It is terrible, I would say don't look at her RIP fb page, I made that mistake and there are really some disgusting people in this world!!:cry:

They've actually trolled her RIP page too?! That's just..Words fail me..Sick!

Yep :nope: things like..... I will post it below because I don't know how to put a spoiler on and don't want to up set anyone.....

She will burn in hell because suicide is a sin, She should have been tougher, making jokes, Saying the bullying was her own fault because she got her boobs out I could go on....:cry:

Eugh some people are truly sick. Everyone makes mistakes I'm pretty sure every single one of them have (those comments being one of them!) And are going to go on and make many more - Its part growing up!

It really p*sses me of though..The lad had a girlfriend and he got off scott free..He's the one who cheated not her..Its always the same! Even girls that don't know someone has a partner get the blame when lads cheat and the lads always walk away squeaky clean and move on to do it to other girls but girls are slags and whores :growl:

Its just awful,I feel so sorry for her and how she must of been feeling,Its a crying shame she had to killed herself to finally get the peace she deserves.,Im not a fan of this new trend that seems to be about that dresses bullying up as just "friendly banter" urgh

Oh no :( I hadn't heard of this but just had a look at the news and it's awful.
Poor girl. I was also bullied throughout school, which has really affected my confidence now i'm an adult. Not enough is done about it. RIP Amanda xx

That is awful. Some people are truly sick :( I hate bullying so so much. More needs to be done about it.

That is awful. I hope they somehow fidn the guy who had the pic of her boobs etc.........as if he is an adult then he was basically taking pics of a young girl and distributing it. HIS actions are what led to her death and he should be held accountable as it sounds like he had a campaign of hatred and bullying against an innocent CHILD! Id like one shot at his nuts with steel toe caps on

I saw this yesterday and its heartbreaking! People should be ashamed of themselves for what they put her through, it's truly shocking x

I wanted to share this article that a friend posted on FB:
https://www.vancouverobserver.com/b...misogyny-involved-amanda-todds-life-and-death

Bullying is only a part of it. The culture of "slut-shaming" (that is particularly dominant on the internet) really needs to be addressed here, too.

This story is absolutely heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for that poor girl - She was so brave telling her story. :( She must have been so desperate and hurt to have hung herself. People should leave her be now, I can't believe she's even being bullied after her death - It just show's the maturity of society today :(

That's terrible:( words really do fail me. I was also bullied through school, mainly in primary school but also sporadically through secondary too. I do feel it has affected me in my adult life. I've never ever had self confidence, I have loads of self image issues and I really do think it was because of the bullying.

It's scary how much bullying can damage a person, what upsets me more is how it's not taken seriously enough in a lot of cases. I hope the people that bullied her feel guilty for their actions for the rest of their lives. Disgusting that people have been trolling her tribute page though, the same thing happened to a girl I knew who committed suicide a couple of years ago, how people can be so heartless is beyond me:(

Wow that is sickening, I cant watch the video.i dont want to see her pain, I just hope to god her bullies get all that is coming to them.
Im so shocked that it got this far after 3 attempts surely people must of known to protect her :( Poor girl xxxx

I can't even find words to describe how I feel about this.

I was bullied throughout secondary school due to choices I made. It absolutely ruined my school years and I'd say ruined me as a person too, I have no confidence and feel like a nobody as that's how I was made to feel at school. Bullying is just am awful awful thing and so hard to go through. I've come out the other side bit I so easily could have gone this way too.

It stops though, eventually there would have been a time where it wasn't happening to her but when it is happening its all you think about and you can never imagine it ending. Just wish this girl could have realised that :(

I fear for my children growing up in this world, I really do.

When it said at the end I need somebody, wish I knew her :(

How awful that they followed her round :cry: so heartbreaking this story. I hope the people who bullied get done for murder! They might aswell have killed her, she was destroyed! Feeling the only way out is suicide :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->