• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poor pinky

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
Thursday last week I was getting Aly ready to go to nursery when she was sick. so i decided to keep her off.

called the school they were ok bout it n said a few kids stayed off that day wi sickness.

called doc but they said no point taking her in as it just a bug

she been really clingy all weekend but not being sick so took her back to nursery on monday (that was fine)

took her in on tuesday and she got sent home she threw up again (luckily they were outside)

however as they were trying to contact me i was sorting washing n forget to take my phone off so ray to the rescue.

felt rotten for not hearing the phone but ray said i wasnt to know she wud be sick again.

so she had another day off.

going back morro.

If she threw up a number of times it is a stomach flu. Feed her ligthly (she will not want to eat anyways) and keep her in bed to get plenty of rest.

I know from my kids that in about 2 to 3 days she can go back to nursery. Keep any siblings away to prevent them from getting the bug too.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"