Pop-In Bamboo Dry Nite Booster

kelly342000

Reaction score
am trying the pop-in bamboo nappy now in my quest to find the right washable for us and am liking the look of it, but have a question about the night time booster.
i have figured how the nappy all pops together but after popping the booster around the soaker i have a popper in the middle of the night time booster with nothing left to attach to it! have i done the nappy right?? is there something that should attach to this popper? surely cant be another insert as it seems there is more than enough inserts?? just worried this popper will stick in and be umcomfy for baby?? haven't used it yet as only came today.
thanks.

I found this too! :haha:

I don't think it attaches to anything, it's a spare popper. I wondered if the boosters are used in other pop in nappies and in them that spare popper has a use.

I just put the night time bit round the booster - although at the mo it makes the nappy so huge her little bum is raised up, so I'm not using them at night until we open up one more popper on the outside and she fits them a bit better.

you can use them in anything - i found the popper a bit redundant too.
it is bamboo so do make sure you do plenty of pre washes if it's new otherwise the pee will just run off it! :dohh:

ah ha! have come across this video, which reveals the use of this mysterious popper!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDAjtaVpY3s&feature=player_embedded
right at the end she says that you can use the night booster on its own and the popper then attaches the night booster directly to the outer.

Totally not what you were asking but I don't like the way she does the night time booster. I find that when I put it round the big soaker it makes the nappy really thick and pulls the soaker in at the sides, so I wrap it round the small soaker instead. I also don't have the flappy bit against LO's bum, I have that underneath the soaker. Good video apart from that though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->