popping/flutters

Layla

Reaction score
For the past two nights, while lieing in bed watching tv i have noticed a poping feeling in my lower tummy.

I think it maybe teh baby moving, on Ethan i felt first movements at around 16 weeks i think, its hard to remember back, cant remember on Coby, but it makes sence id be eariler again on this one, is that right?

Im going to look out for it again tonight, if it does it again for teh 3rd night running then i know its baby and not wind :D

x

:hugs: That must be really exciting. That is the one thing I look forward too when I get preg. Must be a great feeling.:hugs:

its a strange feeling to start with, you only really notice it if your quiet and still, i like it at around 20 weeks when it starts to get stronger :D

x

Bubbas still low down which annoyed me as I want it to move up now lol

Not felt that if it isbaby moving :hissy:

Hope your well Layla been thinking about you on weekend :D

i didnt feel anything last night so it must have been wind lol

x

how low down is yours? When i do the heartbeat i find it just below my belly button.

thanks for thinking about me :) im ok, been really tired but im coping with that. had sore boobs for a day which was strange lol they are ok now tho, and got up this mroning and was sick loads out of no where which was a bit of a shock, but im feeling ok again now.

x

x

layla it could have bee nthe baby moving hun x

maybe, been reading up on it and on your 4th you can feel it move alot eariler, i know its high at teh mo coz of my bump and teh heartbeat, still not convinced tho lol, will watch out for it over the next few days.

on teh plus side, one of the mums at the school noticed i was prenganct today, she said my bump had come out of no where coz it wasnt there a few days ago lol

x

Its exciting isnt it layla. I feel it sometimes and then nothing for a couple of days and start proding my belly. mines like a tummy rumble but not sure if its me being hungry or baby moving!

I can't feel mine yet, i can feel my uterus but not the baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->