Popping my head in to 2nd tri!

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
:hi:

I can't believe I've NEARLY made it to 2nd tri, we had a loss in 2011 and a loss back in March but I made it to 12 weeks! :wohoo:

So my question is when do we move over, is it 13 weeks or 14 weeks?

Thanks ladies, I will look forward to chatting with you all real soon! :happydance:

I'm just going to say this (again)
Ahhhh!!!! I remember when your ticker said 3+ weeks!!! Seems like yesterday!
It's so awesome I get to do this journey with familiar faces!

Now to your question... I started lurking here around 10 weeks just to feel more positive, started posting at 12, at 13 felt like I had entered 2nd tri, but only at 14 I feel "safe" enough to actually post freely and feel like I was a part of this forum.
Join in whenever you'd like, no one will kick you out :)

(I think BnB counts week 14 as the beginning of 2nd tri)

Hi :)
Sorry for your previous losses honey. :flower:
Come over when you feel ready. It does seem to vary between 12-14 weeks for some reason!

Thank you ladies :)

Nina it really has flown by, I too remember when my ticker said 3 plus! It's crazy how quick it's gone.

I've been peeping in every now and then since week 11 so I will lurk for a little while longer and maybe I will come in at week 13 :)

I'm sorry for your previous loss. :flower:

I came over at 13 weeks and was definitely stalking around between 10-12 weeks lol! No one will shoo you away though, come on over :)

Yay!!! So excited for you! I have recently started lurking here too. I say we come over together very soon!!! :)

Thanks ladies :)

StranjeGirl - totally agree we will come over together :)

Haha! I've been lurking too (this is my first post on the 2nd trimester board). It's nice to see some familiar faces!

I don't want to jump in prematurely, but I kinda like the vibe over here on the 2nd trimester board. It's way more relaxed, happy, and optimistic than the 1st trimester board. Now that I'm 12 weeks, I'm finally starting to relax a bit and enjoy being pregnant. The first trimester board was a huge help to me in the early weeks, but I'm ready to leave the panic, worry, and chaos of the first trimester behind me! lol

Haha! I've been lurking too (this is my first post on the 2nd trimester board). It's nice to see some familiar faces!

I don't want to jump in prematurely, but I kinda like the vibe over here on the 2nd trimester board. It's way more relaxed, happy, and optimistic than the 1st trimester board. Now that I'm 12 weeks, I'm finally starting to relax a bit and enjoy being pregnant. The first trimester board was a huge help to me in the early weeks, but I'm ready to leave the panic, worry, and chaos of the first trimester behind me! lol

I am totally with you on this, I feel more for 2nd tri now, I love to offer the ladies in their early week support etc as I remember just how tough those first weeks are. Now I'm at week 12 my mind is more relaxed, I'm not saying I don't worry because I do but I feel like I've got half way across that bridge now, if that makes sense x

Yayyy, congrats! I say come on over whenever you feel ready. I made the jump at about 12-13 weeks, as I started to relate more to what was happening over here, than on the 1st tri boards.

I am totally with you on this, I feel more for 2nd tri now, I love to offer the ladies in their early week support etc as I remember just how tough those first weeks are. Now I'm at week 12 my mind is more relaxed, I'm not saying I don't worry because I do but I feel like I've got half way across that bridge now, if that makes sense x

I still peak at first tri to see if there are posts that are similar to what I did because I know I had a super painful start in first tri with loads of cramping and strange pains that sent me to urgent care so I hope to give happy thoughts when I know I was terrified over in first tri

You are here now, i say STAY!!!! Huge congrats & welcome. :) :flow:

When your ready :) great news on hitting 12w

I go off 14w

https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

Hi! Also lurking. I'll be 13 weeks on Saturday! I think I'll come over soon.

I would just stay in here now. I found from 12weeks alot of things in first tri didnt really relate to me any more.

Congrats! You already posted so now you're here. Might as well just stay lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->