• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Popping over early, hope no one minds

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
I'm only 12 weeks but I've been in the first trimester or nearly a year with 5 back to back pregnancies, 4 which didn't get past 10 weeks, and I am so ready to get out of that forum and into second trimester I don't want to wait another week!

Congratulations & welcome to second tri ☺️

So exciting!! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Welcome to second tri! Congrats on getting to 12 weeks!

Awww, welcome to second trimester! So much better than first trimester IMO. :flower: Happy to have you x

Welcome to 2nd tri! I jumped over early too, by then I felt I had more in common over here : )

Welcome to second tri xxx

Congratulations hun and welcome over! I came over early too a few weeks back xxx

funny thing as I have been sneaking over and reading 2nd Tri, for about a week now :haha:

Nice to see you over here Mrs, I don't blame you for coming over early the first tri board can be hard to relate to once you get to 12 weeks and past the riskiest stage :flower:

Haha- look at all of you in here! I just snuck in here myself. I don't find the 1st tri posts as relevant anymore, so ready to get this 2nd tri action going!

Welcome all the new ladies, and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->