Popuar foods that you hate

Just thought of one - watermelon. It's awful!

OMG I could eat an entire watermelon if my stomach would fit the entire thing :haha: in Greece we eat them with feta cheese on the side...a fact that horrifies a lot of my non-Greek friends :haha::haha:

Jell-o. I get the heebie jeebies when I look at it and I can't get past the texture in my mouth to actually swallow it...ugh!

Also, cooked cabbage, especially cabbage rolls...they taste so rank and sour. Vile vile vile!!

I love squid cooked in ink and have tried snails but :sick: lambs brain is too far for me :sick: I would just be sick I think :(

I don't understand how people can dislike beans either, they rule :coolio: our usual friday night meal is Heinz 5 beans with veggie sausages, onion, apple and rosemary on toasted crusty bread :haha: so excited for friday now :haha:

OMG I could eat an entire watermelon if my stomach would fit the entire thing :haha: in Greece we eat them with feta cheese on the side...a fact that horrifies a lot of my non-Greek friends :haha::haha:

Nooo why would you ruin perfectly good cheese with watermelon! Can you have feta with other fruits? I could imagine it being delicious but can't think of what it would go with

Nooo why would you ruin perfectly good cheese with watermelon! Can you have feta with other fruits? I could imagine it being delicious but can't think of what it would go with

It would go well with grapes or apple. And canteloupe x

Tuna, sushi, blue cheese, papaya, raw onion, green/red peppers. lol

Oh, and pretty much all things sea food. Yuck.

I don't like watermelon either, but I don't hate it. I just see it as pointless I guess? LOL :wacko:

It would go well with grapes or apple. And canteloupe x

I just asked my OH what a canteloupe is cos I thought it was an animal similar to a deer. He pointed out that I meant antelope :rofl: Although he thought canteloupe was a fish. We had to Google!

a lot of people eat it with melon too :flower: it's a great combination of sweet and salty. Even though I love watermelons I can't eat any unless I have feta with it lol I guess I've just gotten so used to the combination!

I just asked my OH what a canteloupe is cos I thought it was an animal similar to a deer. He pointed out that I meant antelope :rofl: Although he thought canteloupe was a fish. We had to Google!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Steak and lamb. With steak I don't mind the taste I just can't stand the texture. I'm ok if it's in a casserole though. With Lamb, I can't stand the taste or the smell.

Goats cheese, it tastes like a goat smells.

LMAO!!! It so does!!

I don't like lamb either. The smell and taste is nauseating.

The worst though, was yak. When we visited Tibet, we ate A LOT of yak an it was beyond disgusting. Barf.

I hate all seafood so nasty
Olives
not fussy for mayo really but i'll eat it
baked beans eww.

Tomatoes - they are just nasty!!!

I love anything tomato flavoured and even like sundried tomatoes its just fresh tomatoes tha make me cringe.

Ooohhhh I also HATE oranges. They smell rank and all that pith in them makes my stomach turn...

i HATE tomatoes! :sick: i used to love fish, but my dad cooked me some the other month and he didnt cook it properly and it made me very ill and since then even thinking about fish makes me heave sick:

i HATE tomatoes! :sick: i used to love fish, but my dad cooked me some the other month and he didnt cook it properly and it made me very ill and since then even thinking about fish makes me heave sick:

It's weird that we get those kind of association with food and smells. When I was pregnant with my son I had really bad sickness and threw up wheatabix and ever since I can't eat them! And the smell of lavander used to make me sick and I still can't smell it, yet so did pizza and potatoes (didn't matter how they were cooked or what form they were in) and yet I can still eat them.

That is why I can't eat yorkshire puddings. After eating them then getting horrific stomach bug when I was like TWELVE, over 10 years later and they still make me retch!

I hate all colas and dr.pepper-like drinks. Actually, most soft drinks, barring ginger ale. Also find most fast food sickening, especially McDonalds. That awful awful smell of the fries: greasy, salty fake food. :sick:

Baked beans! It really riles me when I order something without them and my food comes with the sauce smeared all over the plate where they've obviously just been scraped off. Brown bread is another, I remember being sick afterwards when I was small and still can't bear to eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->