Popular Things you Hate

omg McGiffin gets my goat when she starts talking about parenting. :grr:

I know. This is when i want to strangle her most. She openly doesn't want kids or like them, yet feels she can stick her massive nose in ALL THE TIME.
:gun:

Madonna, Big Brother, TOWIE or anything of the similar format.
Myleene Klass is right on top of my list though. Not much beats her :rofl:
Rick Stein
Food channels
Tourists (it's roadwork central in my town, we have no room for tourists :rofl:
People who walk to slow
People who poke me in the head with their umbrellas
Superdry jackets
Red hair (both too common for my liking now)
Leggings. Leggings of any sort. Especially Aztec print.

Therapeutic lists I might just add to

:rofl: you just enjoyed the rant cos I dont think being poked in the head with an umbrella is all that popular tbh :haha:

I dont think there is anything I hate really :shrug:

People who wear socks with some form of sandles, or other similar footwear.
People who question my ability to parent.

omg McGiffin gets my goat when she starts talking about parenting. :grr:

I know. This is when i want to strangle her most. She openly doesn't want kids or like them, yet feels she can stick her massive nose in ALL THE TIME.
:gun:

I hate her with a passion lol all because she looks like my boss that used to bully me at work :haha:. That and she has the most annoying voice :growlmad:

Ricky Gervais.
Am i the only person in the world that wants to smack him with a frying pan?

Carol McGiffin.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate her. I want to kill her. Shes just KLABAQEL;HNGWHESEN
I want to throttle her with that ridiculous paperclip necklace she wears.

Phew.
Feel better now ;)

No not Ricky he's my embarrasing crush :blush:X

:rofl: you just enjoyed the rant cos I dont think being poked in the head with an umbrella is all that popular tbh :haha:

You'll be surprised, in these times of Fifty Shades, it's possible.

Hahahaha, that is true.

ALL soaps, the whole 50 shades thing, Twilight, TOWIE and anything like it, chart music (especially Capital FM, people in my office try sneak it on in the background and I put on BB6 music and they all moan at me :lol:), Michael McIntyre, Russell Howard and a whole load of other British unfunny (to me) comedians, Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, Amanda Holden and all of that lot and all of those programmes, reality 'stars', iphones cos I can't stand touchscreens. You can imagine I've got loads to talk about at my lunch break :haha:

Fifty Shades. I decided to reserve judgement until I'd actually read it, now I'm reading it it's just soooo depressing. I thought at the least it'd be a bit of a laugh but it's just actualy sad, I don't even want to finish it! Is BDSM really so dull?? :lol:
Instagram. OMG, I totally don't get it. Why does everyone suddenly want their photos to look like they took them with a shitty disposable in terrible lighting?? I have an old work friend on FB who is a trained photographer with all the tools and can take amazing photos - now all she posts is crappy instagram shots of random shite and everyone is like 'oooh, inspiring' :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Fifty Shades. I decided to reserve judgement until I'd actually read it, now I'm reading it it's just soooo depressing. I thought at the least it'd be a bit of a laugh but it's just actualy sad, I don't even want to finish it! Is BDSM really so dull?? :lol:
Instagram. OMG, I totally don't get it. Why does everyone suddenly want their photos to look like they took them with a shitty disposable in terrible lighting?? I have an old work friend on FB who is a trained photographer with all the tools and can take amazing photos - now all she posts is crappy instagram shots of random shite and everyone is like 'oooh, inspiring' :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

:rofl: this made me LOL literally :haha: xxx

Chris Brown.
I utterly refuse to have any music playing in this house involving him.

On that topic, I hate rihanna too. How disgustingly trashy can a woman get?

Yes, yes, a million times, yes!!! It's even worse here in America. The tabloids here just love cramming those two nimrods down our throats at every opportunity. Why in the world do we get starstruck by one man who beats a woman and a woman with all the opportunity possible who still lets herself tangle with him?! I'll just never understand. SMH. :nope:

Ricky Gervais, Stephen Fry, Michael Cain.
50 Shades of Grey
Chocolate
trashy reality TV
Justin Fletcher - OMG I cringe whenever I see him on TV, makes me want to throw the damn thing out the window!
Summer

x x x

50 Shades of Grey
Chocolate
trashy reality TV
Justin Fletcher - OMG I cringe whenever I see him on TV, makes me want to throw the damn thing out the window!
Summer

x x x

Justin Fletcher gives me the creeps, he's banned from my house.

TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, or any other programme dedicated to make annoying nobodies famous.
Crocs.
Justin Beiber.

I agree with the Instragram thing my newsfeed is full of pictures of Instragrammed coffee cups and makeup.
EFF OFF.

TOWIE etc etc etc etc and more etc for all the other programs like it.

I read 50 shades before it became popular... its still rubbish no matter how much people go on about it.. although i have downloaded 50 shades of alice in wonderland :haha:

50 Shades of Grey
Chocolate
trashy reality TV
Summer

x x x

Chocolate?

Yups, I used to eat it like it was going out of fashion when I was younger but can't stand the stuff now. Not into any sweet stuff really, makes me feel sick x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->