POS OPK 14 & 15DPO but BFN !

sue_88

Reaction score
Im SO confused!!

My AF was due on 13/14th April (based on cycle dates) - no sign of her!

Decided yesterday just to do OPK because I have hundreds of those, and hardly any HPT's. It was very positive - the test line was much darker than control.

So I got a bit excited and decided to use the same pee (peed in pot!) and did my last HPT (ASDA test) and nothing, nada, zilch, not even a shadow or an evap!!

Did another OPK today and again it's clearly positive!!!! IM SO CONFUSED!

Help please? :(

Do you have pics of your opks?

Ok here we go............the HPT I think is BFN but Ive attached, what do you think?
HPT 14DPO test.jpg

The ovulation tests - 14DPO on the left, 15DPO on the right.
ovulation 14 15 DPO.jpg

It could be delayed ovulation, or super-sensitive opks (or not sensitive hpts). I would think the hpt would be positive if the opk was picking up hcg... Unless the opk is a much lower sensitivity than the hpt. I'd BD just in case it's late ovulation though!

But late ovulation by 14 days?? That would be the longest cycle i've had in 10 years :-/ which would just be obsured. Especially when nothing has changed with regards to me, hubby or situation. STRANGE.

I think I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow, we've been TTC for 12 months now & getting frustrated.......this should be easy :( it's what we're designed to do! :(

Yw. Any update? Yes, you'd think this was all supposed to be easy, but for some of us, it's downright difficult. I didn't O for 5 yrs and once I did O, I conceived the 2nd cycle but had a chemical. I'm now on CD69, and not even sure if I ovulated yet. Our bodies betray us sometimes. :(

Still no AF, I haven't tested again.

I'm a little short of cash this month for 'luxurys' so buying test strips is a no go really until pay day next week.

I think Im going to treat it like ovulation though, and count 14 days from now and see if AF shows up then, if it doesn't will be testing then. Who knows.

Your situation sounds tough, I wish it was easy for us all :( such heartache to go through.

Wow you're better at holding out than I am... but that sounds like a good plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->