Posh Maternity Bras

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I promised myself when the new Rigby and Peller shop opened in town i would pop in and have a look at corsets as i though after i have the baby a little help and support might be useful and might make me feel sexy :)

Anyway they had a wonderful selection and in my size and reasonably priced (£44 for lovely white lacy number).

The lovely lady there also mentioned that they had some feeding bras and showed me a great selection of tan, black, white, plain and lacy numbers from £20 upwards very impressed with the quality of the bras (lots of support) and the look as they were quite pretty on the outside and soft cotton against the breast. They did not have my size as the shop is only open and they have not had all there stock in yet but have said if i call and book an appointment if they dont have my size they will order some in for me so its not a wasted trip.

https://www.rigbyandpeller.com/Maternity_Bras_and_Briefs/Feeding_and_Nursing_Bras/sc1658.aspx

Just though i would share.

Loopy

I LOVE Rigby and Peller and usually have to go to London if I want a fitting. Notice you're in Cambridgeshire - does this mean there's a new one in Cambridge now? Good competition for Bravissimo if so and no more fitting trips to London for me...that'd be great!

Yes its near John Lewis same floor as starbucks in fact opposite as you head to John Lewis from starbucks. Its opened in the last few weeks i believe.

https://www.rigbyandpeller.com/stores/cambridge.aspx

Other shop i use is the Triump Shop which is in the new row of shops as you walk to the bus station.

NP i was tempted to go and hit the sales and pick up a feeding bra is it likly that my girls are going to get much bigger does anyone know or is it worth waiting till March when the babys due?

Ooh exciting, my boobs haven't grown at all throughout my pregnancy and so I'm buying a nursing bra in my usual size. But everyone is different, I'd buy in the sales and eBay them if needed.

Thanks hun, I am a fan too, got myself fitted out there earlier this year. £100 for 2 bras, but it was money so well spent (I am a 40G ordinarily so not easy to get good bras). Will check this out. x

glad to help :) If there web site does not have what your looking for call them they are very helpful.

Best to wait till 36 weeks to buy nursing bras - your boobs will be growing till then and they will fit their best if you are fitted at that point. Thanks for the link!

Hot milk are another nice brand - i have a matty bra from them which is lush. They do nursing bras to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->