Positive and negative

Ds mommy

Reaction score
I am new to this but a lot of the forums I have read were very helpful so I decided to give it a shot have been feeling a little nauseous the past few days but chalked it up to stress. tonight I was going to sit down with a glass of wine but decide to take a test first. I took one was a first response, nothing at all showed up in the window, I did the test right I even dipped it, I took a second first response and that was negatove, I wasnt convinced so I tried an ept digital which was positive :test: then later I read how some women get false positives w digitals so I tried another first response which again was negative and then another ept dig which was positive... Not sure what to believe

I am new to this but a lot of the forums I have read were very helpful so I decided to give it a shot have been feeling a little nauseous the past few days but chalked it up to stress. tonight I was going to sit down with a glass of wine but decide to take a test first. I took one was a first response, nothing at all showed up in the window, I did the test right I even dipped it, I took a second first response and that was negatove, I wasnt convinced so I tried an ept digital which was positive :test: then later I read how some women get false positives w digitals so I tried another first response which again was negative and then another ept dig which was positive... Not sure what to believe

I'm completely unfamiliar with ept, but having said that I just read a report that placed ept high on the user friendly pregnancy tests with high success rates, and frer has been having problems. You don't say how many dpo you think you are? If you have more tests, please test in the morning and post pictures!

Well I am expecting AF any day now actually should have started yesterday...

i would say the chances of getting two false bfps are far lower then getting two false bfn's try a cb digital if u can and best of luck

yes retest in the morning but it must mean you have some hcg in your system to register positive. and i thought digis were less sensitive! congrats mama xx

I forgot all about this thread!! I'm actually curious how everything turned out!!

Thank you!! I had blood work a few days ago to confirm! :)

I forgot all about this thread!! I'm actually curious how everything turned out!!

Everything turned out great! Had blood work and confirmed it! Due sometime the end of july! Will have my first doctors appointment december 15 and an ultrasound dont know if I will be able to hold out that long!!!! I have already been so nauseous and I was never nauseous with my first so I guess its true what they say every pregnancy is different.:happydance:

Everything turned out great! Had blood work and confirmed it! Due sometime the end of july! Will have my first doctors appointment december 15 and an ultrasound dont know if I will be able to hold out that long!!!! I have already been so nauseous and I was never nauseous with my first so I guess its true what they say every pregnancy is different.:happydance:

WOOT!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Better change that from ttc to preggo sweetie! :hugs:

congrats to you as well!! Looks like we are both due around the same time!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->