Positive but could it be false?

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
This is my OPK from today but I am only 14 days past a medically managed miscarriage. Counting the first day of bleeding as CD1 I am now CD14 which is the normal day for me to ovulate.

I will do a pregnancy test later and if that's positive then I know this is false.

What does everyone think? Is it far too soon to be getting positive OPKs or has anyone also returned to normal straight away?

xx

Attachments

• PICT3822.jpg
    PICT3822.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 29
You can return to normal straight away. How long were you bleeding for? x

Bleeding for 9 days (all clots apart from one came away on day 1)
and spotting with need for a pantyliner for two days after the bleeding O:)

xx

hey hun i had a mmc in may and had D&C on the 19th of May... i left it four weeks and went to have an ultrasound just for a checkup and the lady told me i was about to ovulate... (i do ovulate late in my cycle though) so i went home and hubby and i spent the whole wk :sex: lol im up to day 43 days now (11dpo) and i could put money on the fact i think im pregnant... but wont b testing until next wednesday, i just wanted to add though that i will be getting blood tests done a few days in a row next week to make sure hcg levels are rising as tey should as i guarantee i still have higher hcg levels as i didnt leave enough time in between TTC... Hubby and i didnt want to wait... and we were told we could TTC when we felt ready to.

that being said... i have read a bit about OPKs and HPT's being the same sorta thing (basically read the same hormone, but the sticks are read differently...)
some people can use a OPK as a preg test... the second line is meant as a positive if its really dark... but u cannot use a hpt to test for ovulation...
id do a hpt just in case u are... or even better get your blood done... then you will know for sure xx

hope all of this makes sense lol gl FX'd xxxx

:thumbup:

im so sorry for your loss hun :( and that your not ov. right now , i hope it happens very soon for u again x

Thanks camerashy :hugs:

I just got back from the hospital and I'm still testing positive :(
That means I'm not going to ov for at least two weeks.
So fustrated :cry:

xx

So sorry for your loss dear, keep a chin up all will be well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back